Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think Monster Story?

New Resident
    It's AWSOME !

Rhino Keeper
    Monsters has more of a possibility for creativity. You can only go so far with dragons...

Make it available in Kindle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    Make it available in Kindle
    I thought it was available on android? Weird

Hi A few of the games are not for Kindle. DS, MS and few others I wish I could have

Host(ess)
    I don't played this game, but I saw screenshots and I think it's like DS.

Fashion Designer
    I like it when u want to sell a egg in the nest once it is done you get the experience points with out having to place it in the habitat first

New Resident
    The monster designs are wonderful, absolutely adorable and varied. Dragon Story was the same way for me, the artist(s) should feel very proud.

New Resident
    I think the game is totally frustrating. Can't gift except 1 of 22 neighbors. Can't even hardly play with other monsters. Seems like a pretty solitary game. Not for me! Need to leave my monsters to their own devices.

I think the monsters and the decor, habitats and such are UGLY! I'm playing it anyway, hoping the looks of it grow on me...but to me DS is much more visually appealing 😄 I do like that you can pick your own names for the monsters, that's kind of fun. It is not very creative of team lava as it is obviously a complete redo of DS! I mean honestly....you'd think they could maybe add more and different decorations and such to DS instead of just giving us 50 new variations on diamond dragons every wk esp since most people don't even have a diamond dragon in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12