Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story : Reference Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shouby87 View Post
    I recommend to keep breeding 4 colors.

You will find out shell lizard has a not-too-low probability to show up when breeding 4-color.

I can say that all of my 5 shell lizards are bred unexpectedly, because I always put 4 colors to breed.
    This. I have three Shell Lizards and they all were from breeding four colors.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    This. I have three Shell Lizards and they all were from breeding four colors.
    I will keep trying then. Thanks guys
    One more thing. I my main account I am level 18 (going on 19) and have been expanding. I already think the costs of 100,000+ of expansions are a bit harsh, but then having to clear trees that cost 45,000 and palm trees of 90,000 ... That's way too much!
    I was wondering whether I should keep expanding, and leaving the trees un-cleared, or if I should save up money to clear them before expanding a few more times.
    I'm asking, because in DS some items cost hundreds of thousands to clear. I don't want that 45k tree to turn into 450,000 .... -.-

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I will keep trying then. Thanks guys
    One more thing. I my main account I am level 18 (going on 19) and have been expanding. I already think the costs of 100,000+ of expansions are a bit harsh, but then having to clear trees that cost 45,000 and palm trees of 90,000 ... That's way too much!
    I was wondering whether I should keep expanding, and leaving the trees un-cleared, or if I should save up money to clear them before expanding a few more times.
    I'm asking, because in DS some items cost hundreds of thousands to clear. I don't want that 45k tree to turn into 450,000 .... -.-
    I am expanding, but I have left alot of the pink trees , lava pits and the 3 million rocks.
    I am only clearing out things I can afford.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am expanding, but I have left alot of the pink trees , lava pits and the 3 million rocks.
    I am only clearing out things I can afford.
    Okay, i might do that too then. I just hope the prices won't soar to ten times the original ammount xD

Speaking of which I never quite understood how expansions work. I mean, they start off at a certain price, and then increase as we expand, yes. But what about clearing costs?
    Do those maintain? (In DS they increase )
    If they increase, what are they based on? Our level, our number of expansions... Do you know, Kooky? Or is it still a big mystery? XD

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Okay, i might do that too then. I just hope the prices won't soar to ten times the original ammount xD

Speaking of which I never quite understood how expansions work. I mean, they start off at a certain price, and then increase as we expand, yes. But what about clearing costs?
    Do those maintain? (In DS they increase )
    If they increase, what are they based on? Our level, our number of expansions... Do you know, Kooky? Or is it still a big mystery? XD
    From what I seen, the further out you expand, the higher the cost of the expansion and clearing cost.
    As you level up and play more and get more habitants and monsters, you should be making more money per day, so I think that is why the costs increase the higher you go .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    From what I seen, the further out you expand, the higher the cost of the expansion and clearing cost.
    Agreed - in DS, small bitterbark trees on the main starting island are 10,000, but go up to 30,000 on the other islands.

Executive Chef
    Seems like it then. Okay, wanted a confirmation. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    There's no point of me expanding because I can only hold 25 habitats. What I do is expand and then clear.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I have my max of 25 habitats now. Expanding just seems pointless at this point, considering we can't put anymore habitats on the land nor do we have decorations to put on the land.

Host(ess)
    found two more Lava Pit on the far left of the low isle.
    now i know 5 of em:-)