Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story : Reference Thread

New Resident
    i sure hope so i got that inferro on the first try noe im getting a shell lizard first try i must be lucky lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Shell lizard

Farm Supplier
    Noticed that the Treerex hatch time was missing from the first page... it is also 30 seconds.

New Resident
    those are not hatch timings those are breeding times

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by joey5891 View Post
    i sure hope so i got that inferro on the first try noe im getting a shell lizard first try i must be lucky lol
    u were right i got it

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Monster Experience Point Info

Some more experience points to add...

And a correction from my last post... unlike Dragon Story, in Monster Story you DO get experience when selling an egg from the nest WITHOUT having to place it in a habitat.

(Side note: Horray! I love you, teamlava! No juggling the creatures around the habitats in this one during my efforts to milk every experience point for leveling)

Griffin: 195 xp
    Palmwing: 110 xp
    Wavewing: 75 xp
    Shell Lizard: 195 xp

(Below are ones previously posted)

Ecogoo: 50 xp
    Seabuffalo: 150 xp
    Birdball: 150 xp
    Leaf Lion: 195 xp
    Inferno: 300 xp
    Tonguetoad: 300 xp
    King Clam: 435 xp

I'll keep adding them as I keep breeding... (I'll get to add the info for the Diamond Pegasus in 87 hours! hehe) I'll also break it down into how much the experience points per hour (taking breeding/hatching time into consideration) for the monsters once more of their experience values are listed. Easier to do it in bulk than each time I add something But if anyone would like the xp/h calculations earlier than that, just let me know and I'll post the ones listed so far asap.

I'm not sure how many people use the xp total and xp/h information... I know I do when I breed for leveling purposes. Anyway... feel free to add to this or put the info at the beginning of the thread if need be ^_^

Happy Tapping!

Rhino Keeper
    Frankly, I am only playing to get the gold for Dragon story. don't even know what is rare and what is common.

Banned
    9mil to remove lava pit
    I wish I can move it

Rhino Keeper
    9 mil?! That is more than the huge 3 mil rock. I will have to say though that the lava pit would make an excellent decoration item.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    9 mil?! That is more than the huge 3 mil rock. I will have to say though that the lava pit would make an excellent decoration item.
    Yup I like it I'm going to leave it .. Try to decorate around that... But I would like to move it tl should give us that option

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Yup I like it I'm going to leave it .. Try to decorate around that... But I would like to move it tl should give us that option
    it's not like you could get rid of it if you wanted too ! haha