Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Monster Story

No quest list? :(

Well, I' m playing many games from teamlava like dragon story and there's always a list of quests to do to have fun on your island, but there's no quest list in Monster Story? What's the matter? I've already tried to delete and download the game, but nothing changes. It makes the game a bit strange and boring, but I love the game and don't want to give up? How could I get the quest list? (there was no education at the beginning either )

I still cannot play the game. I have tired everything you guys advised on here and in my complaint emails. Nothing worked....it been over a month...please help

New Resident
    Help! I play this and Dragon Story constantly, truly hooked. Have not had problems since I started playing. Today, when I went to open Monster Story, it just loads and loads. I can hear the games music but it never goes past the loading screen. Please help before I have withdrawal. Have tried uninstall and reinstalled, same problem =(
    I am on iOS 6.1
    Game version 1.0.2
    Ipad Mini

New Resident
    Still no goals... Are they ever coming back? I have almost collected all the monsters and I have all the decorations... Getting kind of bored now

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mdloper View Post
    Help! I play this and Dragon Story constantly, truly hooked. Have not had problems since I started playing. Today, when I went to open Monster Story, it just loads and loads. I can hear the games music but it never goes past the loading screen. Please help before I have withdrawal. Have tried uninstall and reinstalled, same problem =(
    I am on iOS 6.1
    Game version 1.0.2
    Ipad Mini

Try restarting your device.
    If still issues, try turning off your wifi, then turn it back on.
    If this does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game.

Quote Originally Posted by beky313 View Post
    Still no goals... Are they ever coming back? I have almost collected all the monsters and I have all the decorations... Getting kind of bored now
    No new goals right now, but hopefully more will come in the future.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Waterfall problem

On the lower part of the main island there's a waterfall that looks like an ox with horns, the waterfall is doing fine, except I occasionally found the water on the "mouth" overlapped by an image of static non-moving water. It happens a few times every minute, I just want to report this, thanks.

Host(ess)
    I've now the Egg of a Firefox in my nest. Everytime i want to place it in habitat the game crashes before moving. Testet with moving habitat to another place and with cleating cache. Everytime the same result. I've gameversion 1.0.5.3, Android 4.0.4 and my device is a Phicomm FWS710.
    Please help. Storm8id Hueter

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hueter View Post
    I've now the Egg of a Firefox in my nest. Everytime i want to place it in habitat the game crashes before moving. Testet with moving habitat to another place and with cleating cache. Everytime the same result. I've gameversion 1.0.5.3, Android 4.0.4 and my device is a Phicomm FWS710.
    Please help. Storm8id Hueter
    Try exiting out of the game.
    If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You will not lose your game progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    It runs... But I don't get any daily coin award, and if I get it I start always with Day 1 again.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot breed. I put two monsters in the den and they disappear. I've force closed and restarted my device.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast