Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Monster Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farleso View Post
    I did and it doesnt do anything.
    If deleting and redownloading the game does not help, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    try uninstalling and re installing your game. Your data is saved on the TL server so you wont lose anything
    It works!! Thank you

Ok so I just got this game not to long ago and when I am trying to get neighbors by posting in someone's wall I get a mag that says I'm typing inappropriate content when I am not! All I put is my storm id which is cedahlia52 and it says it's inappropriate so it's making it rather difficult for me to get neighbors... Is there a way to fix this or am I just stuck this way..

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cedahlia52 View Post
    Ok so I just got this game not to long ago and when I am trying to get neighbors by posting in someone's wall I get a mag that says I'm typing inappropriate content when I am not! All I put is my storm id which is cedahlia52 and it says it's inappropriate so it's making it rather difficult for me to get neighbors... Is there a way to fix this or am I just stuck this way..
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    This message pertains to monster story and the egg i got out of breeding. I have the most current version of the game 1.0.2 and i am using and iphone 4s. I recintly bred and egg , which had a 22 hour breed time, and a 22 hour hatch time. It was a green egg with a darker green disgne on it . When it hatched a Tree Rex came out, it is white/ green hybrid . Was this correct or was that egg a Forest Scarab egg that just glitched apon hatcing or is the possability of a white green hybring tree rex possable? Inclosed is a picture of the dragon that came from the egg.

I breed a cuddlecrab and toungetoad, got an 8 hour breed time. Thought it might be a birdball, I used gold to speed it up and the egg. Blueblob? So annoyed right now. Someone should be giving us our gold back at the very least.

Executive Chef
    Teamlava is giving everyone blue blobs in almost done here

Farm Supplier
    Im scared to breed..I have enough common monsters I don't need longer hatching times ... just to hatch a common

New Resident

Quests/Goals gone after transferring account from iPad to iPhone.

I downloaded this game on my iPad a few days ago to see how I liked it. Found it to be rather enjoyable so I decided to put it on my iPhone 4S as well. However I noticed there was a huge difference in the two versions. The phone version has quests, and the iPad doesn't. I was very disappointed because I had already reached a certain point in the game on the phone where it then asked me to create a Storm ID. Well, since all my games are on my iPad, I had to install another game that had the "transfer" feature available, and establish my ID on the phone like that. However, in doing so, I lost the quests, and it reverted back to my iPad version. Why are there no quests in the iPad version, and why am I no longer getting them on my phone?? These quests really helped get me started in the game! Taking them away really ruined it for me! I'd rather have start over fresh with the iPhone version had I known there was this huge difference in the two games!! Is there a way to get my quests back? Or if not, can my game be reset so I can download the iPhone version and start over?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I'm very frustrated... I have installed both monster story and dragon story many times, after each update but yet it's still force closes on loading page. I have pet shop story, bakery story, etc I can play all of teamlava's games that are available on the android market, besides those two.

I have a samsung galazy tablet 7.0 ... It has enough space... I even was able to download 285mb game. I only installed that game after monster/dragon story wasn't working. I uninstalled a few of my games to make room... I even tried putting monster story on my sd card. I tried restarting my device....nothing worked. It still force closes.

Please help! Please!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast