Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Monster Story

i am at lv10, whenever i collect coins from the habitats, it all goes back again to original number. the for sometime the game will give me a message that my game is out of sync with the server. whatever i do, collect coins and then immediately buy expansion, monster, decor, again it will give me the same message "out of sync", can anyone help....

I am having same problem. Wish I knew why.

New Resident
    I am also having sync issues. The game is stuck at a certain point and anything I try to do gets reverted after I get the game sync error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared cache, tried multiple internet connections. I'm running android Jellybean 4.2.2.

New Resident
    Is this game no longer supported??? Is it a "dead" game? because if it is Google play and Apple should stop offering it. I know of an awful lot of people who just recently found the game and started playing it, including me! Please answer soon, I have already put some cash into this and I am disabled and on a fixed income... did I just waste my money? If it is dead PLEASE at least stop selling gold in it!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The game wont even open. Just loads then says force close/wait/ report then it closes. Boooo

New Resident
    I launched Monster Story, but it said that it's no longer supported. Why is that? And is there any way to fix this problem

The Honorable Panda
    monster story has been retired for IOS players.
    Retiring Older Games
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is this game going to be added to the quick menu so that it is easier to access while playing the other games? I hope so, right now I have to close out everything just to open it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678