Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Advice

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I am stick in this game too! No pegasus and I am trying so hard. Every day I try. No luck. So now I really thinking about deleting the game. No stress or irritation anymore. What do you think I must do, because I think if you have level 30 and still no Pegasus you do not get one. .? Or am I wrong?
    I'm convinced the ease of getting this elusive egg depends on the system you're playing on. I could just be jaded from being a past android player but I was a level 30 and had no rare monsters or dragons in ds for that matter but I'm barely in a month on iOS and I have my Pegasus in the nest when I wasn't even trying for him yet.

Thanks for the help guys! I got all the monsters i wanted on the first try using this guide

I got diamond pegasus breeding lvl 4 cuddlecrab and lvl 8 sea rex, hope this helps

Farm Supplier
    I had tried for 3 weeks to get a magmadillo using firefox and shell lizard, but all i was getting was hermit cat and cuddlecrab. Then i switched to breeding the hermit cat with shell lizard on the principle that although getting the parent is possible, it isn't that likely, and sure enough, after 3 cuddlecrabs i got my magmadillo egg

Next i used the same principle for firestorm bird, breeding gobbledygoo with griffin and got the 16 hour time on my first shot. I hope this helps someone.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make the forest scarab!?? I have been breeding white and green for days and always get the same Shraptor! Please suggestions!?

New Resident
    Level 6 tree rex and level 4 dream bird and now it says 2 day breeding time?!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have a general question about breeding I have all of the normal dragons all at level 10 and the light dragon at 10 and the life dragon is at 7 or 8 the only dragons I can breed are the normal ones which always give me more of the ones I also ready have I did get to breed my light dragon to each one of the normal ones ie being water air act and was able to get some new dragons but now I can only breed the normal ones all are around level 7-8 for the newer dragons can anyone help me? Thanks ( sorry if this is posted in area)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbook View Post
    Level 6 tree rex and level 4 dream bird and now it says 2 day breeding time?!
    It's a Mosstrich, takes 32 hours

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    It's a Mosstrich, takes 32 hours
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I'm new to Monster Story, just started playing yesterday. Is they a picture of the eggs on the forum? That way I can get an idea of what monsters I'm getting, so I know not to breed the same ones over & over again & end up with the a dozen or so of the same monster.