Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Advice

New Resident

Question Very Frustrated & Confused

I am not sure if this has been addressed anywhere but, am I the only one who all of a sudden stopped getting anything but common monsters for almost 3 weeks now I have been breeding FIRE and SHELL and have gotten nothing but CUDDLE CRAB? I don't even get RARE nevermind SUPER RARE and tried for almost a month for PEGASUS with EPIC SEA BUFFALO and EPIC PALM WING and got nowhere either. Is their something going on in MS like the pain the butt stuff going on in DS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NWojtanowski View Post
    I am not sure if this has been addressed anywhere but, am I the only one who all of a sudden stopped getting anything but common monsters for almost 3 weeks now I have been breeding FIRE and SHELL and have gotten nothing but CUDDLE CRAB? I don't even get RARE nevermind SUPER RARE and tried for almost a month for PEGASUS with EPIC SEA BUFFALO and EPIC PALM WING and got nowhere either. Is their something going on in MS like the pain the butt stuff going on in DS?
    Maybe try switching up the combos for a while... I had it hellish to get my hermit cat! Not to mention firestorm bird .__.

Have a look to monster story inventory and chart
    You ll find eggs and breeding times and more!

Try the first rare monster you have in your game with one monster with the 2 other colours

Fashion Designer
    I am stick in this game too! No pegasus and I am trying so hard. Every day I try. No luck. So now I really thinking about deleting the game. No stress or irritation anymore. What do you think I must do, because I think if you have level 30 and still no Pegasus you do not get one. .? Or am I wrong?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I am stick in this game too! No pegasus and I am trying so hard. Every day I try. No luck. So now I really thinking about deleting the game. No stress or irritation anymore. What do you think I must do, because I think if you have level 30 and still no Pegasus you do not get one. .? Or am I wrong?
    I don't think your level has anything do to with whether or not you can get a Diamond Pegasus. I've seen people at very low levels get them and have had level 30 neighbors get their first as well.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I downloaded the game when the first day it was released and just got my diamond a little while ago. I have neighbors with a few of them, but I still have not gotten a second one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I will go on!

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine with level 7 sea buffalo and level 6 palmwing. Took a few tries though

Host(ess)
    I finally bred the Diamond Pegasus. In this game I'm only level 17 but I had a game on my android phone where I was at level 30 with no luck. With this and ds I'm noticing my "luck" at breeding is much better since playing on IOS. I don't think it's a coincidence either. Anyways, I got my diamond egg with low level Phoenix and Ecogoo. It's in the nest now, it's so pretty I don't want to speed up the hatching. :-)