Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Advice

Rhino Keeper
    To be honest, I hadnt even tried for a diamond yet as I've been concentrating on the other monsters I still want to get. Just put an epic Bird Ball in with an epic Leaf Lion and have a 2 day breed time (44 gold to complete) I'm about the unluckiest person around so I'm super happy This after getting the witch dragon in dragon story. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpr102 View Post
    I Got Frankenogre
    Tree Rex Lvl 10 + Blueblob Lvl 10
    It Take 14 Hour
    Congrats! Will try that combo next myself

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkat555 View Post
    Got Frankengore with epic medusasaur and epic tree Rex. Takes 14 hours to breed.
    Cool. I'm still waiting to get a medusasaur so will have to try a different combo. Hoping they'll up peoples chances a bit since they won't be around for much longer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_7 View Post
    Cool. I'm still waiting to get a medusasaur so will have to try a different combo. Hoping they'll up peoples chances a bit since they won't be around for much longer
    Have you tried an inferoo L7 and a birdball L7? I got mine on first try with that combo. Still trying to get a burnbark.

Farm Supplier
    Hi all - I've been using the forum for vital monster combo breeding help as I play the Monster Story game. Getting a Shell Lizard took months of play; I did finally get one that let me move the gameplay along. I recently put together Frankenogre, level 6 and Eaguana, level 6 (both leveled to go to next evolve stage) and got a 2 day breed time with 44 gold. I'm hoping it will soon be "OMG Ponies!" time in my game. Thanks to all for their helpful posts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    Hi all - I've been using the forum for vital monster combo breeding help as I play the Monster Story game. Getting a Shell Lizard took months of play; I did finally get one that let me move the gameplay along. I recently put together Frankenogre, level 6 and Eaguana, level 6 (both leveled to go to next evolve stage) and got a 2 day breed time with 44 gold. I'm hoping it will soon be "OMG Ponies!" time in my game. Thanks to all for their helpful posts.
    Wow thats so weird. Last night, I thought of using those hybrids to get a diamond. I'll try that.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    Wow thats so weird. Last night, I thought of using those hybrids to get a diamond. I'll try that.
    It came without planning... I was actually breeding for Shellwing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    Frankenogre, level 6 and Eaguana, level 6 (both leveled to go to next evolve stage) and got a 2 day breed time with 44 gold.
    The combo worked: the breed hatched out a Diamond Pegasus named "Gleam".

Executive Chef
    I bred a birdball with a firefox and got a wavewing!! This is realky weird -.- it completely ignored the firefox's fire element, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shalla666 View Post
    Have you tried an inferoo L7 and a birdball L7? I got mine on first try with that combo. Still trying to get a burnbark.
    pheonix & medussasaur I cant stop getting burnbarks with that combo..I think I have four.?