Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I really gift a whole appliance?

Yeah, I was just gifted a grill...I'm sure it's a glitch or mistake, but hopefully I'll get a few more before they fix it!! Kind of irritated I'd already bought one of each appliance though (and I requested parts earlier today so I haven't been able to get any to work on building them).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    Yeah, I was just gifted a grill...I'm sure it's a glitch or mistake, but hopefully I'll get a few more before they fix it!! Kind of irritated I'd already bought one of each appliance though (and I requested parts earlier today so I haven't been able to get any to work on building them).
    I sold mine. lol. What a waste of money. Oh well.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    In order to see the recipes, you first have to download the new app. Once you play it, then the recipes will appear in the other game.
    Thank you! I just figured it out ha ha!!!

New Resident
    1 new day begins. still can send the two appliances. awesome

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until 3:00am Est. Then I will have 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.
    i just added u. would u like the grill or the ice machine?

Farm Supplier
    just in case you have already your required no. of ice machine. after i clicked the post button, i realised the question seemed dumb since u had already said ice cream machine. wish we could edit our posts...

Executive Chef
    Ice-Cream Machine. I need 10 more Ice-Cream Machines to get to my limit then I will start on Fire Pit Grill.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    YOU CAN'T GIFT a whole appliance. It says "part" of Ice machine and "part" of Grill. It is for android players it seems, for ios you have to gift plastic and sturdy wood...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    YOU CAN'T GIFT a whole appliance. It says "part" of Ice machine and "part" of Grill. It is for android players it seems, for ios you have to gift plastic and sturdy wood...
    Sorry, the info that they gave me seems to be false... We are testing with my nbrs. I asked for that gift (ice machine) to my nbrs and I found the appliance in my storage!

New Resident
    Golden opportunity to save many gift requests. Haha!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast