Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I really gift a whole appliance?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    Will it already be built?
    We'll all find out tomorrow. If you haven't accepted your 20 gifts add me tonight and let me know why, and I'll send you a grill or ice cream machine (your choice) and you can let us know what we'll get.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    We'll all find out tomorrow. If you haven't accepted your 20 gifts add me tonight and let me know why, and I'll send you a grill or ice cream machine (your choice) and you can let us know what we'll get.

Never mind. The post that someone received the ice cream machine came while I was typing this response. We know now that you get the already built machine. Cool.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got one! I can't make anything with it though..

Probably because I have the max number of appliances I think? Is lv 7 2 appliances?

Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post

Probably because I have the max number of appliances I think? Is lv 7 2 appliances?
    I dunno. It might be.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post

Level 7 is 3 appliances. You got the 3rd appliance slot at Level 5. You'll get your 4th appliance slot at Level 10.

Executive Chef
    Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until 3:00am Est. Then I will have 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.
    Last edited by cast1532; 08-01-12 at 11:11 PM.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Guys, please add me. If you can, please send me the ice-cream machine. I have 16 spots left until the 3:00am Est. Then i will 20 again. If its a glitch, I want to take advantage of this.
    Sure will! And make sure to send me one as well. The Ice Cream Machine only has 3 recipes on them and they're small and funny looking. The machine itself is ugly. Maybe the designer was having a colorful day.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I just got an ice cream machine as a gift, but it doesn't have any recipes. Am I missing something? Thx!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meteor7 View Post
    Hi, I just got an ice cream machine as a gift, but it doesn't have any recipes. Am I missing something? Thx!
    maybe your level isn't high enough to get the recipes???

Executive Chef
    In order to see the recipes, you first have to download the new app. Once you play it, then the recipes will appear in the other game.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast