Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coins not getting added to total - When is this going to be fixed?

A little out of touch, wouldn't you say. And you wonder why it takes so long for tech assistance.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by snubbly View Post
    Are you kidding? the ID is the username here on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    A little out of touch, wouldn't you say. And you wonder why it takes so long for tech assistance.
    not everyones member name is their storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

sometimes when i see you are promotid to shopaholic
    i earn 2000 coins, but sometimes i get it, and sometimes not!! grrr

This is also what has happened on every single game from team lava I've uploaded, apart from bubble mania. That's how I ended up in the fashion /restaurant/monster story Bermuda triangle where all money just disappears , drops below a 1000, or stays well below what is needed to upgrade / expand/ progress in the game, hence forcing one they hope to PAY REAL MONEY to stay in the game. Is it not enough that they're getting the best days and hours and seconds of our lives, they want to be paid for it too. At least they're not quite as bad as those moneylenders who offer rates so bad you end up owing them a 1000 times and more what they lent you. But that's not saying a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    not everyones member name is their storm ID.
    Let me know how to change my member name to be different to my stormID on the forums please!
    because I'm tired of my storm ID been used by people to add themselves without even asking me first!!!

StormID= shugawallz
    Please fix ASAP. My coin total has remained the same for 3 days now. The game shows coins earned but will SUBTRACT instead of add the amount!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    Let me know how to change my member name to be different to my stormID on the forums please!
    because I'm tired of my storm ID been used by people to add themselves without even asking me first!!!
    I do not think support is letting members change their storm ID in game and keep their old storm ID for the forum any longer, but you can give it a shot.
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shugawallz View Post
    StormID= shugawallz
    Please fix ASAP. My coin total has remained the same for 3 days now. The game shows coins earned but will SUBTRACT instead of add the amount!

What device do you play on? What is the version of the game you are playing? (number at the bottom of screen under menu- help)

Farm Supplier
    I have had this coin bug for a very long time. My storm8 id is OriginalBlond (not adding at this time). I play on Android as well and figured it was one of those things I could do nothing about. I am on level 96 and every time I log into the game, I get aggrovated at the amount of coins I should be getting but don't. Well, I get them and then they we sucked away from me not a minute later. I have hears from others having the same issue and was basically told to get used of it if I wanted to play. It sucks but its part of Fashion Story.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue. I do the voodoo ritual, x'ing out of the pop ups visit my neighbor, then return with only a fraction of my over night coin earnings. This does not happen every day, but I know I lost over 50,000 coins for 2 days this week, for a total of at least 100,000 coins. Has been going on for months and makes expansions very slow. The ritual works most of the time in bs and rs, but I would guess only about half the time in fs. I play on Kindle Fire and have the current version.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast