Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond???

Attempt 3...coral... 2/3 ain't bad. I'm not going to rush this coral.

Fashion Designer
    Life and coral is a good combo to try I got a lot of good dragons with these. Like Atlantis, familiar, athletic, mistmoth, besides life, charm, poison, serpent and you could end up with a diamond

I have lost count of how many times I have tried for a Diamond. I have tried all kinds of combinations. I do have all the other dragons, though.

New Resident
    Hey, I was just reading ur thread. This is my first time here. I wanted to ask a question. miahsboo- when you got ur diamond, did you breed the firestorm & island dragons? And what level do they have to be? Please help. I invited you for a neighbor. I hope you don't mind.

Well i got a 16h breeding my level 9 coral and life dragons...hope it's a serpent or imma kick myself in the nutz

New Resident
    Hi Miashboo, you have the crusader already?? I tried more than 15 times and I kept getting a fire dragon. I'm so frustrated!!! I guess I will keep trying.....lol

Attempt 4; life
    Recap...planet, planet, coral, life
    I'm going to try this combo one more time and then move on for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonylion View Post
    I have lost count of how many times I have tried for a Diamond. I have tried all kinds of combinations. I do have all the other dragons, though.
    You should try Atlantis and Scorpion. I got 44 hours on my first attemp. I tried many combos before but it didn't work.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daunguyen View Post
    You should try Atlantis and Scorpion. I got 44 hours on my first attemp. I tried many combos before but it didn't work.
    I was not so lucky I used Atlantis and scorpion over 40 times and never got my diamond but I did get a lot of rares

Attempt 5: magic
    All in all good breeding pair but I'm moving on for now. What shall I try next for the elusive diamond dragon?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast