Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond???

Fashion Designer

Diamond???

Ok so for way too long i've been trying for a Parakeet with no luck I also need 6 other dragons ( not including Diamond and her Hybrid). So today being feed up i decide that i'll just do a combo of dragons that can make all others.... My 1st try gave me Life (i rushed it since it was only 3 hrs) and the 2nd popped out a Mist. Just mated them again and i'm getting a 2day wait time! I'm thinking all that can be is a Diamond, but i'm not sure. If it is then i better buy a habitat lol. I'd rush it to find out for sure but i'd be upset if it turned out to be something else So just wondering since i mated the Firestorm and Island am i correct in thinking i'm going to make a Diamond Egg?

The hint lies in the time left. It says 2 days but you can speed it up with gold.

One indicates a Titan Dragon - 32 hours, the other indicates Diamond - 44 hours.

Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for your reply. I did also need Titan so i'd have been happy either way When you said that tho i went to look, and it was indeed 44 hrs! You can't see me but i'm doing a happy dance.

Farm Supplier
    I just bred a coral 7 and life 6 and got Athletic. Second attempt was a 2 day wait with 44 gold to instant. Of course I did instant and it's def a diamond egg! Whoooooot!!! Miahsboo is my user name if u wanna be neighbors! Congrats on your diamond as well!!!! I was trying for a serpent btw lol I'll take the diamond no complaints!

I tried the 7 coral and 6 life today, first attempt: planet. I have been in such a drought lately. I will try the same combo in 19 hrs and post the results. Thanks for the info

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by danstonia View Post
    I tried the 7 coral and 6 life today, first attempt: planet. I have been in such a drought lately. I will try the same combo in 19 hrs and post the results. Thanks for the info
    Keep trying....Its def a pain in the butt and takes patience. I had to breed fire and diamond 15 times before I got my crusader. There are quite a few dragons I do not have yet, plant being 1 of them! Wanna trade lol

Ok, I rushed the last 7 hours...repeated the breeding and got another planet. I'm not complaining. I'm tired of firestorms and fruitfuls while trying to get a diamond. I have waited 20 hours for an island more times than I care to admit. I will try this combo again and see what happens the 3rd time.

Farm Supplier
    Poisons!!! OMG If I get another I will lose my mind. wait til u finally get diamond then try for crusader...ugggg u have to breed diamond and fire. it takes 30 seconds to hatch is the good news. Bad news is you can try and try and try with every result being a fire. Fire and diamond make 1 of 2. Crusader or fire thats it! i bet i have sold 50 fire dragons trying for a second crusader lol i laugh at myself when im doing it.

Farm Supplier
    whats your name in game ? If we are not friends add me. Its miahsboo. I figure we can at least laugh at each other hahah

Invited, I will keep you posted on my attempts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast