Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Strange Nbr "Stormies Wall"

New Resident

Thumbs down New Strange Nbr "Stormies Wall"

Today at about 4:30 eastern time I go to my nbr list to recheck nbrs that I previous visited & farm was full & at the top of my nbr list low & behold I have a new strange nbr that I never invited didn't go on his farm even thou it says I gifted him & tried to delete & can't so I post on my wall Attn: Nbrs beware of Stormies Farm on your nbr list at top & don't go on farm could be a hacker. Next thing u know I've 20 mess. from nbrs & visitors that they also have him. I told everyone to email support I have yet to hear a word from support. One nbr said she read on forum that TL sent Stormies to all of us to help with our supplies. I can't find any such thing. So please tell me what the heck is TL doing to us ?????

New Resident
    That was 4:30 pm eastern time & I'm a iOS i-Pad user just transferred from I-Phone on 7-26-2012

I have the same thing on two seperate phones. Who is this person. It won't delete from list

New Resident
    Me too! Can't delete and can tleave a message on his wall either. Can someone please explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey everyone!

"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games.

He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

Unfortunately "Stormie" can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall. :P

-CD
    Just leaving this here... <3
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

I have a new neighbor on my farm story list and have no idea where he came from, no request sent and it is not another current neighbor renamed. Unable to delete this new neighbor and the number of neighbors in my profile just not match with the list .... also farm story is stopping and starting.......just checked at name is Stormiest Farm and I cannot delete grrrrrr

Fashion Designer
    Me too!
    sophiacml

Stormy has invaded my farm and bakery too. I want this neighbor deleted, but every time I try to delete stormie's farm nothing happens. How did this happen and when can it deleted? It's bad enough having to weed through inactive neighbors and to always see this stormy at the top of my neighbor list is infuriating!

Rhino Keeper
    Cuddly Dragon....what is the purpose of Stormie? I want him gone and don't think it is good practice on the part of TL to add someone (or something) to our farms that has us wondering g if we've been hacked. Furthermore, the launching of a new feature shouldn't happen until the new feature is truly ready for a full roll out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    Cuddly Dragon....what is the purpose of Stormie? I want him gone and don't think it is good practice on the part of TL to add someone (or something) to our farms that has us wondering g if we've been hacked. Furthermore, the launching of a new feature shouldn't happen until the new feature is truly ready for a full roll out.
    They are not going to tell us the REAL reason Stormie has been added to all our games. They're just going to keep stating the same thing over and over and over again. He's there to give people an extra neighbor that can help you with requests for parts or give someone that may need an extra neighbor to expand that neighbor. They may feel like it's a good thing, but many of the users don't.

I already had trouble getting my 20 dog bowls a day from neighbors since they are dropping like flies over 'Tap to Manage' still being there, now with this, I can probably kiss some more good-bye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast