Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New neighbor i didn't invite

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I think you might be able to right on its wall soon which means you can talk to lot of restaurant story
    I don't want to *write on his wall. I don't want him as a neighbor. Period.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    and wasn't it nice, he just showed up - everyone is his great neighbor, you even didn't have to tap on the accept button, just here I am all the way up on top of the neighbor list to annoy all of us.

New Resident
    I have the same problem and Stormie slowly but surely traveledl and added himself to all my games. This sounds really weird and I didn't know what else he can do. I deleted all my games because of that I am level 96 in BS, 50 in PS, and just started DS and Pet Hotel Story but my levels were really increasing fast. Thanks to this I am not playing anymore teamlava games. If teamlava is doing that, they really should let the players know.

Host(ess)
    Not being a tech head and pretty dub about such things I won't be visiting or posting or requesting parts from it in case it gives it more access...just sorry I visited it when it appeared :-(

Farm Supplier
    I have Stormie on both my farms and it's creepy. Too big brotherish for me...

Executive Chef
    Hmmm. At first I thought it was strange but harmless. After reading these comments. May have changed my mind.

Fashion Designer
    Wow...seems awfully suspicious to me, especially since he's only appearing on "some" farms, though, I'm thinking it's more like most farms. I too would like to WHY he was created/generated in the first place. Most higher level players don't want more neighbors and are trying to actually downsize. Why would I want a neighbor that's never going to water my farm?? The only reason I can deduce is to give TL easy access to people's walls and messages. Care to comment TL? Please do respond, because this may well be the last straw for me.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Wow...seems awfully suspicious to me, especially since he's only appearing on "some" farms, though, I'm thinking it's more like most farms. I too would like to WHY he was created/generated in the first place. Most higher level players don't want more neighbors and are trying to actually downsize. Why would I want a neighbor that's never going to water my farm?? The only reason I can deduce is to give TL easy access to people's walls and messages. Care to comment TL? Please do respond, because this may well be the last straw for me.
    if teamlava could see people's walls that easily they could find out anything

Exactly. More "vacations" for people.
    I've already tasted freedom before. I actually kinda liked it. I went to... uh... the Bahamas.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I've already tasted freedom before. I actually kinda liked it. I went to... uh... the Bahamas.
    I've been there too! Not much farming to do there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast