Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New neighbor i didn't invite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

New neighbor i didn't invite

Stormie's Farm just showed up on my neighbor list..I didn't invite this person & can't remove this person from my list..can't even post on his wall. Anybody know what's going on?

You wouldn't want Stormie gone anyway. Stormie was added, why, I dunno. But he's traveling to every game it seems.

New Resident
    Why wouldn't we want Stormie gone?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Stormie is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games. He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

As much as Stormie would appreciate your Gifts and well-wishes, he can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about your new neighbor!

Is he from TeamLava? and why?

New Resident
    I have the same problem and Stormie slowly but surely traveledl and added himself to all my games. This sounds really weird and I didn't know what else he can do. I deleted all my games because of that I am level 96 in BS, 50 in PS, and just started DS and Pet Hotel Story but my levels were really increasing fast. Thanks to this I am not playing anymore teamlava games. If teamlava is doing that, they really should let the players know.

Angry Explanations of Neighbor Stormie's make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Stormie is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games. He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

As much as Stormie would appreciate your Gifts and well-wishes, he can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about your new neighbor!
    This makes NO sense!! If Stormie is for getting materials, how does one do that, being unable to post to Stormies wall?? TL, what else do you have up your sleeve? Why make it impossible to delete? Why are you creating unpleasant additions, and not fixing horrible problems, like taking gems unfairly? You really are going too far! All my neighbors dislike this intrusion. Please offer an honest explanation of what you are really doing.

Quote Originally Posted by phoebesmom View Post
    This makes NO sense!! If Stormie is for getting materials, how does one do that, being unable to post to Stormies wall?? TL, what else do you have up your sleeve? Why make it impossible to delete? Why are you creating unpleasant additions, and not fixing horrible problems, like taking gems unfairly? You really are going too far! All my neighbors dislike this intrusion. Please offer an honest explanation of what you are really doing.
    If people were to post on Stormie's wall, it would be filled with many comments... some negative. He's just here to help. I wish they would give us an option to remove him as of now, but until then, he's a rash that can't be cured.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    If people were to post on Stormie's wall, it would be filled with many comments... some negative. He's just here to help. I wish they would give us an option to remove him as of now, but until then, he's a rash that can't be cured.
    I've tried to post on his wall you can't

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I've tried to post on his wall you can't
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3
    If people were to post on Stormie's wall, it would be filled with many comments... some negative.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast