Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbor Etiquette

Neighbor Etiquette

Lately I have 3 unwanted neighbors that I seem to be spending a lot of time with. LOADING, OH DARN AND PROCESSING...... None of them tip or gift, so they aren't very good neighbors. It would be nice TL to get through tipping in a reasonable amount of time instead of getting frustrated and annoyed and making the game less appealing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbear22 View Post
    Lately I have 3 unwanted neighbors that I seem to be spending a lot of time with. LOADING, OH DARN AND PROCESSING...... None of them tip or gift, so they aren't very good neighbors. It would be nice TL to get through tipping in a reasonable amount of time instead of getting frustrated and annoyed and making the game less appealing.
    I agree. I have that Oh Darn neighbour who insists on hanging around my farm!!! So i planted out flowers yesterday, after unsuccessfully attempting four times to plant some fruits. I haven't been able to make any rounds this morning in bakery or restaurant. And gifting is a real pain too.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup same today so giving up for now on all the TL games. Can't take it anymore.

New Resident
    I don't get it. If a neighbour is anoying, why don't you just delete him?

I did come across the fact that somehow I have a new neighbour, although I did not invited or accepted anyone lately. It's someone who isn't playing (anymore?) since her restaurant is empty and she has zero tip stars. I've been trying to delete this person but just can't. So weird...

Rhino Keeper
    How do you delete unwanted neighbours?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastisha13 View Post
    How do you delete unwanted neighbours?
    Under the social tab, tap neighbors, and tap remove

Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    Under the social tab, tap neighbors, and tap remove
    Well Social, neighbors, EDIT then remove.

Just make sure to click DONE after you finish, I've accidentally deleted good neighbors when I just wanted to visit them after!

New Resident
    If your new neighbor is Stormie, they are an automatic neighbor from Team Lava, and are on all the games. Stormie cannot be deleted

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teejkan View Post
    If your new neighbor is Stormie, they are an automatic neighbor from Team Lava, and are on all the games. Stormie cannot be deleted
    He does go to the bottom of your list now, after you've tipped him. He didn't do that before.

Host(ess)
    stormie also responds to gift requests lol

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast