Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Goals- World Games - EXPIRED

I just installed the world game today

I found out everytime it say I achieve level 1 of certain item, say the black dress,
    I never get the reward money,
    then later I restart, the level reset to level 0....

I can never save up money!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maalex01 View Post
    Could you change the Torch dressing room is sell for money? not 20 Gems
    you can skip for 2 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    So part one of goal is to buy a dressing room costing 20 gems...or you can just buy the prize from design tab for 15 gems. HUH!! TL, I loooovvvveee goals, however you have to make them worthwhile. Now how about 1,500 gems like in DS or even a huge fountain like in BS.

Farm Supplier
    all of a sudden, I have a new neighbor named Stormy. I did not send an invite, I can't post on their wall, I cannot delete them as a neighbor. Same situation in Bakery Story, but the name is Storm Cafe. Does anyone have an explanation?

Farm Supplier
    In Bakery Story the name is Stormie's Bakery.

I don't think I have a neighbor named stormy in FS, but I didn't check. I have one by that name in Bakery Story too, which only appeared as a neighbor today. I didn't care because in the game City Story they start you out in the game with a neighbor named Stormy (level 30 with huge nice city)...so I attribute it to Team Lava...I don't know why exactly they do that though.

Has anyone done part 2 of the goal?

Quote Originally Posted by anna1louise View Post
    all of a sudden, I have a new neighbor named Stormy. I did not send an invite, I can't post on their wall, I cannot delete them as a neighbor. Same situation in Bakery Story, but the name is Storm Cafe. Does anyone have an explanation?
    I have similar case. I found that new nbr on top of my nbr list. I remember that I have not add this nbr (Level 27, 0 star rating). His bakery is v huge(for a level 27 player). I tried to delete him, but cannot. Could the TL team check it? The bakery name is Stormy's bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Same story for me! Did not add stormy as nbr and every time I try to delete, I get kicked out of the game and have to restart. Please fix! Also....anyone else having trouble with getting kicked out while trying to visit nbrs. Happened all day to me yesterday. FRUSTRATING! Happened on both iPad and iPhone. Many of my nbrs are closing up shop bc they are spending too much time with this game. It took me twice as long to visit nbrs yesterday. TL hire some good programmers please!

Farm Supplier
    Urgh!!!!! Happening again today. Visit 3-4 nbrs then kicked out. This is going to drive me to quit this game in a hurry

Rhino Keeper
    Same here with new Stormy nbr and STILL getting kicked out plus constantly hanging when gifting or visiting. Sick of seeing my nbrs list Loading message then Processing message just spinning. TL this game and some of the others are still not working and not fun!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast