Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not fun at all...just frustrating.

Not fun at all...just frustrating.

I play a lot of TL games for over a year now, n I have to say, other games were a lot more fun. In this game, it takes way too long for energy n saving up coins. The simplest homes shouldnt take 15 hours! If players r already struggling to reach level 10, why shoud they stick around? Playing at low levels should be relatively easy n fun, not work and trying ur patience! Sure I'll get my free gems if I play to level 15, but at this point, I dont even care anymore because it's that frustrating. TL should rethink their "economies."

Fashion Designer
    ^^^^This^^^^ Well said, I agree completely. Off to go post a review for the game, with appropriate number of star.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, as do a lot of people on the forums, from reading here, but I just saw that it has a four star rating in the app store, so apparently we're in a minority.

Nightclub Owner
    I only played it to get rid of the gem goal. I much preferred City Story to this City Story Metro and I'm glad I finally made level 15 and could uninstall it.

I hate this game because you're playing to advance in this game. You can't unlock anything unless you add more Residences. You can't unlock any Businesses until you meet a population goal. You can't unlock another Factory until you meet a population goal. You can't unlock more Residences until you level up. You can't unlock any Decorations until you meet more population goals. You can't add anymore buildings unless you expand. You can't store any items and maintain the unlocked items in the store.

It's very annoying, and I think I missed a few, but those were just off the top of my head.

The Honorable Panda
    I like the game. It is alot more challenging than City Story to advance, but I was ready for a new type of game and I like the challenges.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I feel strangled everytime I want ti do something but this 'not enough energy' thing pop out. 'drama queen'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I like the game. It is alot more challenging than City Story to advance, but I was ready for a new type of game and I like the challenges.
    Kooky, I agree with you and those that rated the game high. I like the challenge. It's a nice change from the others. You have to be thoughtful about what you will do and in what order to ensure that you have adequate levels of goods, energy, and coins. You can buy a lot of industries but you need to make sure that you can produce enough goods to generate the revenue. It has a feel for decisions a governing body will make such as do you have enough services (i.e. the community bldgs) to support the population growth. There are many Story games that are easy, I really enjoy the slight challenge of City Story Metro.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, meant to say . . . . you can buy a lot of businesses but you need to make sure that your industries can produce enough goods to generate the revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    Kooky, I agree with you and those that rated the game high. I like the challenge. It's a nice change from the others. You have to be thoughtful about what you will do and in what order to ensure that you have adequate levels of goods, energy, and coins. You can buy a lot of industries but you need to make sure that you can produce enough goods to generate the revenue. It has a feel for decisions a governing body will make such as do you have enough services (i.e. the community bldgs) to support the population growth. There are many Story games that are easy, I really enjoy the slight challenge of City Story Metro.
    But when you're trying to advance in a game and you literally have to take one step each week just so you can earn coins is difficult. Plus, there is no way of earning gems in this game yet the gem prices of the content are high! And you cannot gift anything! Plus, TeamLava doubled my gem prices and I think that I'm the only one with doubled prices in that game!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast