Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Energy regeneration

Businesses return the most income.

Rhino Keeper
    Needing energy just to collect from homes and business is a very stupid feature to me, and it's making the game hard. Why do I need to wait for energy just to collect my earnings?! It's a very good game, but that is one of its downfalls

Host(ess)

Unhappy Had enough

I have had this game since day one and have percevired hoping that I will enjoy it more but think I've reached the end of the line. Biggest issue is the energy. There's no incentive to get bigger as I can't keep up with collecting and restocking, I have been at 30 for weeks and adding buildings daily but have decided to call it a day. I can't get Gems as there's nothing to order when I click on icon. I was given a remedy by resetting my iPad but refuse to risk what I have in here to overcome design faults in a game that should be addressed by the designers. If there was any chance the energy would be reconsidered and withdrawn I would have no hesitation in keeping it. May have to concentrate on my other TL games instead.

Energy level needs to be bumped up w/ each level increase!!!

New Resident
    I agree. there are too many road blocks on this game. there's never enough energy and you have also have the population cap which blocks you. its really frustrating. i am pretty sure i would not recommend this game to anyone

That's what I want to know. Thirty is not enough to keep up with the number of buildings etc.

Quote Originally Posted by capecod86 View Post
    I agree. there are too many road blocks on this game.
    I was thinking the same thing today. There's the energy, which is the most annoying of all and limits your play time to less than a minute every time. Then there's the Goods you have to generate for your businesses which are tied to the industries and because I added a lot of businesses I figured I'd add two more factories but no, there's a cap for that too. And that's on top of the population cap. All these caps and restrictions make the game real hard to enjoy. At least they could have the energy limit go up with level increase or population increase to balance the game but it doesn't seem to be in the works.

Need more energy.....

Farm Supplier
    Strange that no mod is replying with a developer response to the constant complaint of the energy model used in metro.
    I see plenty of team lava responses but guess they are not going to change their concept here.

The only reason I came here was because of a tap joy offer and at level 18, ( perhaps 21 ), I'm going to call it quits to regular play and just log in occasionally from my iPad (and delete it from my iPhone)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123