Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy regeneration

Farm Supplier
    My energy is -4. I dont know why..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenas View Post
    My energy is -4. I dont know why..
    This is a known issue. When you're at 0 Energy, tapping on buildings to collect may work and will subtract energy, causing you to go negative. You'll have to wait for energy to add to go back up. It should be fixed with a version update.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post352462
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TonysCity1 View Post
    Cam we increase the energy max above 30
    Energy max has to be increased. There is no way to maintain a large city if they don't increase it. Stormie's city is supposed to be an example and you can't even begin to maintain a city that size with an energy max of 30.

the energy regeneration is way too slow.....

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, wanted to raise my distress over my energy levels.. And ask your advice on how to improve.

Problem: I am at level 30 population 1400. I can not keep up with my buildings I keep running out of energy. I thought having short time buildings would help make me money.... But I can't clear them as I run out of energy. Don't see any point in expanding as I would not have enough energy to service new buildings...

Please lend me your wisdom.... Are you coping ok.. If so what residences, businesses do you have..

Many thanks in advance...

Rhino Keeper
    I just hit level 30, population ~2000.
    I just collect from building worth the most. That means at least 90, but preferably more.
    Grandiose houses, apartments and posh flats are back in storage, they're useless. Not useless are the factories, the better shops and some of the homes (some give 120 or even 230 per click.) The better community buildings are also worth collecting from, they can give an energy back.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Ben... I am going to try to reorganise a bit today.. It's just frustrating and takes a bit of the fun out of the game to be limited on clearing.. Smiles

New Resident
    Hello TeamLava.

Energy regeneration AND Energy max level in very give problem in your City Story Game. I think I'll stop play with it because it's really too slow to develop own city...

Please make an update... as soon as possible.

Regards

The energy issue wouldn't be quite so bad if they let you earn energy by visiting neighbors like in Zoo Story. I would use up my energy, visit my neighbors, then still be able to do more stuff.

I don't get having a game where you have to wait for energy to perform normal functions of the game. Imagine if in bakery story we had to wait for enough energy to clear the tips from our tables, or to cook food or to take food off. I've reached level 20 and I do love the fun of developing a city but for heavens sakes charge gems for the cute stuff just like in bakery story and get rid of the energy thing all together. Sorry but this is the dumbest concept for a business model that I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure I'm deleting the game as it's just too frustrating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast