Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy regeneration

Energy regeneration

is it just me or did they increase the time it takes to regenerate energy? I am getting 1 energy per 3 minutes now which means I can no longer keep up with the goods. That in turn means I cannot continously maintain the businesses. Was it now 1 energy per minute earlier today/yesterday?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by husal460 View Post
    is it just me or did they increase the time it takes to regenerate energy? I am getting 1 energy per 3 minutes now which means I can no longer keep up with the goods. That in turn means I cannot continously maintain the businesses. Was it now 1 energy per minute earlier today/yesterday?
    It has always been three minutes

Nightclub Owner
    I ditched the greenhouse and got two industrial plants. I find that if i keep ordering the two hour item i can keep up pretty well with the needs of the businesses.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I ditched the greenhouse and got two industrial plants. I find that if i keep ordering the two hour item i can keep up pretty well with the needs of the businesses.
    Ditto - I also use the 2 hour ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Ditto - I also use the 2 hour ones.
    How many homes, businesses and community building do you guys have? I have 19 homes, 9 businesses and 3 community atm. I have 2 greenhouses and 1 industrial plant. Since I check my town fairly often I thought going for the 3 minute goods would keep my businesses running + collecting from the rest of my buildings, but in the end I ran out of energy.

Fashion Designer
    I'm finding it overly challenging to make enough money in this game. I get not wanting to make it too easy. But I think they made it too hard. Any tips on making money would be greatly appreciated.

If this game doesn't get any easier to play I don't plan to continue once I've fulfilled the goal to earn my gems.

Fashion Designer
    So, there's no other way to get energy beside wait for 3 minutes or reach a new level?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    So, there's no other way to get energy beside wait for 3 minutes or reach a new level?
    I know you have a chance to gain energy when collecting from Community buildings... then there is always gems...

Plus, 30 is the max.

Cam we increase the energy max above 30

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast