Thread: Level 30

Fashion Designer

Level 30

I have a neighbor that on level 30 . He got 2780 population and the city was like all available buildings were there. Eiffel tower, chrysler building, you name it. Is it storm8 CEO's city? So perfect. i wish I can upload the picture here. Anyone has this megacity as neighbor?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I have a neighbor that on level 30 . He got 2780 population and the city was like all available buildings were there. Eiffel tower, chrysler building, you name it. Is it storm8 CEO's city? So perfect. i wish I can upload the picture here. Anyone has this megacity as neighbor?
    I don't have this but it might be teamlava city because they shouldn't have so much coins

Executive Chef
    Stormie is a TL computer generated city, some of us have Stormie as a neighbour, I do and his city is awesome, fully expanded, even though the city hall and bank are invisible LOL! I have seen community members who are level 25 (?) but have at least 2 out of 3 wonders and everything else you can buy on the market.

Fashion Designer
    Is it useful to have stormie as neighbor? If we send request will it send us something back?

The Honorable Panda
    My understanding is yes, stormie is suppose to return requests when you send one to him.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have to live happily ever after with Stormie, because it can't be removed from my neighbor list. and I can't write anything on it's wall either. Whoa..like having a mysterious neighbor or even CIA *o*