Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's up with finding teasures/collectibles

Executive Chef
    I don't even pay much attention to them anymore. I used to when they first came out work on getting them but since the change it's pointless. They add an enjoyable thing to the game then they took all the fun out of it. I stopped trying and just continue to play the way I did before. I've got a couple of sets I've never and probably won't ever complete even just once. It's been made impossible now.

Hello, is there a listing of what is in each Chest ??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba33182 View Post
    Hello, is there a listing of what is in each Chest ??
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...xes-Farm-Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajripple View Post
    I play on the kindle and I never get anything but beehives. I so want the garage
    Me too! But I haven't even gotten one beehive yet! I'm on level 20. What's with these SIM games? They take all the fun out them by being so darn greedy. This is why I won't be buying very many coins!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, I've given up on getting buried treasure, even though I have approximately a gazillion arrow heads. It's become clear that it's just not going to be completed anymore. I can't figure out what the purpose of making the collectibles harder could possibly be, unless it's a way of phasing them out instead of just disabling them one day?

New Resident
    Hi what I want to know is why in the butterfly collectables it states that when you complete you can earn up to 100 gems. Well I have done it 3 times and every time have only been given coins. This is not fair as it is stated GEMS. Please fix this to only give GEMS as stated

Cheers. Maroe1960

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123