Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with finding teasures/collectibles

Fashion Designer
    But I have another issue, while watering it showed that I had 2 complete sets of butterflies, so I go back to my farm to change them into coins and guess what - it shows only one full set? I don't understand how I lost it somewhere on the way. :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    You need to be purchasing building material in order to get garage - there is entire thread regarding different collectibles and how to get them - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ight=lost+toys
    Every so often something will drop when I buy a toolshed. Dont think Ill ever get the garage tho. After my last expansion happens maybe Ill just sit there and spent all my coins on stepping stones until I get it.

;>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Every so often something will drop when I buy a toolshed. Dont think Ill ever get the garage tho. After my last expansion happens maybe Ill just sit there and spent all my coins on stepping stones until I get it.

;>

That's how I got the garage was from spending tons of money on stepping stones. I cleared part of my farm and just started laying stepping stones down one right after another! I think I spend around a million or 2 b4 I finally got the last collectable! It was ridiculous!

Now I really want the plow but I am having a horrible time trying to get it. I have all my plots planted w/ one type of grain and I cant get the mirror collectable....that's the only one I need....I keep switching types of grain each time I plant but I still don't have it.....anybody have any pointers?

Farm Supplier
    Patience, young Padawan!

It took me a looooooong time to get the mirror myself.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't matter what grain you plant, it's random.

However, you can also get it by watering grain on other people's farm. Notice where neighbors usually plant grain and water there.

Quote Originally Posted by tatersrancho View Post
    I have noticed that I don;t get treasures/collectibles when I plow, water or harvest any more. Or should I say not at the rate like I did on early levels. Does this taper off as you get higher in the game, I'm on level 65, I'm saying its rare ti get even an arrowhead now days and some things like lost toys, cool cowboy and animal husbandry I haven't received any of them ever. What am I doing wrong.
    i dont get 75% of what i used to get ?
    same here on the coboy and animal husbandry
    im at level 89

Executive Chef
    More collectables awesome

New Resident
    Thanks. I will check it out

The drop rate is way too slow......I wonder what TL thinking is on this....maybe they think by slowing the rate we will stick around longer and THEY will make more money...LOL...Not gonna happen here...

WOW.......i guess the more we post about the collectable drop rate the lower they take it.......i watered over 400 farms in one day and got maybe 10 collectables.....half of them arrow heads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast