Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with finding teasures/collectibles

What's up with finding teasures/collectibles

I have noticed that I don;t get treasures/collectibles when I plow, water or harvest any more. Or should I say not at the rate like I did on early levels. Does this taper off as you get higher in the game, I'm on level 65, I'm saying its rare ti get even an arrowhead now days and some things like lost toys, cool cowboy and animal husbandry I haven't received any of them ever. What am I doing wrong.

Farm Supplier
    I'm experiencing the same thing lately..I'm level 51

Fashion Designer
    I hardly ever get a complete set of collectibles anymore either. They decreased the drop rate for collectibles before the feature even came to Android, and they've dropped it at least one more time since then because I've noticed a significant decrease in both my games, one is level 80 & the other is only level 50 and the drop rate has gone way down.

Fashion Designer
    I hardly get any, but on the other hand I hardly ever got any before. Yes, on Android the amount has always been low and it's even worse. I have hundreds of some but cannot get the last one to make a set, oh well.

I wonder what the thinking behind the drop was?

Rhino Keeper
    I almost don't get any and my wife gets a bunch every time she plays on her phone. I have earned a few beehives and she has 38. Seems fair, at least in the way TL thinks.

New Resident
    I get some but it's usually always the same stupid ones. And I've only completed like 2 sets. And what happened with the other fun stuff we had for alittle while? I have a Droid.

Fashion Designer
    The past couple of days, I've been getting more collectibles and completed a couple of sets. I hope it continues!

New Resident
    I play on the kindle and I never get anything but beehives. I so want the garage

Fashion Designer
    You need to be purchasing building material in order to get garage - there is entire thread regarding different collectibles and how to get them - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ight=lost+toys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast