Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: change in earn time of yellow/blue houses

Executive Chef
    I think the houses cost the same as before but you get more coins in 15h but still this makes it a very unattractive option to buy the houses for either income or XP. Have a feeling that because reaching certain lvls in CSM is part of the new goals offered in some TL games, they've done this to prevent someone from just sitting around for a couple of hours collecting XPs and levelling up in CSM to complete goals and get gems.

Executive Chef
    And the new Victorian house costs ten gems

bernadette16668
    Host(ess)
    I have a question did the time to collect from the Victorian hoses go up? It's that at first it was 3 mins then 6 then 20 now 15 hours.
    I asked this in another thread last night. At least I know I'm not losing my mind.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I've taken note of this here as well. First I didn't realize it displayed 8+ hours, I was all like "Okay, in 8 minutes I'll pick up the reward" and then, 10 minutes later, still no coins... I clicked and noticed it was hours, checked the market and went []I think I just might sell them and stuff something else there.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-21-12 at 02:53 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, although, I'd really get annoyed if I sold them and the same [] happens to the other houses.

I've actually reached a point where I have more energy than I can spend, yet not enough coins XD
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-21-12 at 02:52 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    If I sold my 8 victorian houses and purchased a Condo Highrise, I'd have the same pop. and the same earnings in 1/30th of the time. I mean really...

(Also, Y U no have edit functions. I hate to triple post or worse just cause something came to mind XD)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    when i opened my game and tried to collect from my yellow/blue houses, i noticed the collection time changed. Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
    This has been changed by design.

Rhino Keeper
    omg ru kidding me i guess i'm gonna have to do some restructering! geezzz TL!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    This has been changed by design.
    So you make the cheapest house take the longest. I have a lot of those houses just so I can excel in that game and that's very hard. Nevertheless, I keep getting: "Full" messages and I want to tell them that it's not my fault.

Fashion Designer
    That answer from TL - changed by desing to me is same as they tell us, we are making it as we want and we dont care if u like it. This is even worse is they tell nothing, i have only few of them and i am going to sell them all, they are even ugly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast