Thread: Sooo... Energy to pick up neighbors help?

Rhino Keeper

Sooo... Energy to pick up neighbors help?

Do I really have to use my energy to pick up the help from my neighbors? I'm new to the game so please any tips and advice will help. I really like the game but I'm at a stand still most of the time. Waiting for energy to do anything! ;(

The Honorable Panda
    No I do not think you can pick up sparkles from a building or house, unless you have coins to be collected. So you are using the energy to collect coins.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No I do not think you can pick up sparkles from a building or house, unless you have coins to be collected. So you are using the energy to collect coins.
    Ok thanks KP, also if a building is sparkling a neighbor can't help that place until I have coins to collect to clear it?
    And also if you know how to make more money, I want to play by I'm at a Stand still

In order to collect the bonuses your neighbors left for you, you have to collect the from the buildings. Since you're going to be collecting anyway, you'll want to use your Energy to collect from buildings that are ready and have bonuses on them. Once you collect from those, people can continue to leave more bonuses on the buildings you just freed up.