Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

Question Diamond Dragon

How can I breed the diamond dragon???? Is there a way to breed it that only takes like 5 tries?? I want one sooooo bad!!

Banned
    Sorry, I don't think it's possible with only 5 tries unless you're really lucky. There's no certain way to breed diamond, just put 2 dragons that have 4 different colors (red, yellow, green, blue, purple) between them in the den, and cross your fingers!
    So you could try with firestorm x island first, because it's been proven to work. But any combo of 4 of the 5 colors will work. For example, you could try genie x life, which could get you a diamond or any other purple/yellow/green/red dragons.

I got all 4 of my diamonds with Firestorm/Serpent. But you certainly will not get one in 5 tries and if you do than you should play the lottery. I got my first 2 diamonds when the game first started so once I realized what to use to get them I was set - I got one in 25 tries and then next one came soon after that (like 15 more tries). I did an experiment last week to see how many times it would take to get another since so many people are still frustrated with getting one. 75 tries is what it took to get the 3rd one and 24 tries more for the 4th. So as you can see the more dragons that Lava adds to the game the lower the percentage of you getting one. If your not speed breeding then you will likely have an awfully difficult time trying to get one. I write tips on my wall all the time and I have had TONS of neighbors say my combo helped them finally get one - I hope this helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaNicole_NYC View Post
    I got all 4 of my diamonds with Firestorm/Serpent. But you certainly will not get one in 5 tries and if you do than you should play the lottery. I got my first 2 diamonds when the game first started so once I realized what to use to get them I was set - I got one in 25 tries and then next one came soon after that (like 15 more tries). I did an experiment last week to see how many times it would take to get another since so many people are still frustrated with getting one. 75 tries is what it took to get the 3rd one and 24 tries more for the 4th. So as you can see the more dragons that Lava adds to the game the lower the percentage of you getting one. If your not speed breeding then you will likely have an awfully difficult time trying to get one. I write tips on my wall all the time and I have had TONS of neighbors say my combo helped them finally get one - I hope this helps.
    4 diamonds?! All bred?! Wow...you're really lucky, Bella. I can't even get one, and I've tried about 30 times with every single combo...

Quote Originally Posted by BellaNicole_NYC View Post
    I got a diamond dragon at first try with island dragond and firestorm dragon... But now a can't get it anymore!!!

i got mine from life and coral. i tried 5 times and i got, life, poison, serpent, wild and Diamond. Good luck

I would say try island and firestorm but I don't think you can do it in five tries or less

My friend on dragon story breeded one and told me how they breed it and said they got it on their 5th try. My other friend on dragon story said they breed theirs on their 5th or 6th try

Farm Supplier
    You certainly can do it in 5 or less tries. As long as your dragons include all 4 colors any combo can get you a diamond. I got mine with Familiar and Mist.

Uhhhhhhhh your storm8 I need help :/ and I got the parakeet dragon lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast