Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

I built loads of Solar Farms, I collect from Industry first, & get new contracts going, then businesses, then houses. As my energy decreases, I start collecting from Community, as they replace energy. I often don't collect from all my Community buildings every time, as they only renew every 8hrs or so. Then I have energy "banked" when I need it for building/expansion etc. i can get my energy back up to 50 from my Community Buildings.
    What does everyone do if you have neighbours who seem to have stopped playing? Can you delete them? Thanks 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana1965 View Post
    What does everyone do if you have neighbours who seem to have stopped playing? Can you delete them? Thanks ��
    There's an "Edit" button at the top of your neighbors list that lets you remove the ones you don't want anymore.

Thanks Lilredwitch!

Lakes: can we move/store/sell them?

Hi guys! I am level 17and have noticed 2 things about lakes:
    -some bigger nbr have expanded and their lakes are no longer visible: what happened?
    -one of my nbr has 5 lakes, actually very close to each other: did he buy them? Found them while expanding? Move them?
    I don't understand. I love lakes and have only 2...
    Can u help me clarify this! Thanxz!🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lucianuncio View Post
    Hi guys! I am level 17and have noticed 2 things about lakes:
    -some bigger nbr have expanded and their lakes are no longer visible: what happened?
    -one of my nbr has 5 lakes, actually very close to each other: did he buy them? Found them while expanding? Move them?
    I don't understand. I love lakes and have only 2...
    Can u help me clarify this! Thanxz!��
    Lakes show up when you expand. The square to which you're expanding doesn't necessarily look the same before and after expansion (in fact, I don't think any of mine ever looked the same before and after). You can clear lakes by tapping on them just like you clear trees, one energy per chop- or whatever it is you do to clear lakes.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

how many item your can receive after you sent the request?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tilefish View Post
    how many item your can receive after you sent the request?
    You can receive 20 requested items per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can receive 20 requested items per day.
    Thank you for your reply. I only received one everyday even though i have about 20 neighbour. If I am lucky, i will receive two. Time to do some house cleaning.

New Resident
    I resumed City Metro in January after not playing for a couple of years. A few of my former friends are still there, but it was easy to make new ones. I'm enjoying the game which I can play without spending real money. It is fun to move buildings around and build new ones. Thanks for continuing to make the game available.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678