Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

On City Story Metro, I completed the quest Jambledon by buying a tennis court. Then i went back the the game and it still had Jambledon on my quest list saying i hadnt bought the tennis court. This happened a third time. What do i do?

Rhino Keeper
    Appreciate some assistance, please - just started playing last week so I'm trying to figure out the how's.

Nbrs repeatedly tell me 'full'...why does it happen? Is there a max to every building? OR is it full when bldg coins are not cleared in time (cos I have no energy to clear)? Or not enough goods to add to buildings?

Rhino Keeper
    How many times can each building/community/house be tipped by nbrs? If it's only 1x tip per bldg and I have many nbrs, does it mean I'll always appear 'full' to visiting nbrs trying to tip me? :/

Rhino Keeper
    Are they already your neighbors, or just other community members? In my experience, when a community member says they are 'full' it suggests they can't add any more neighbors. In addition to visiting all my neighbors daily, I frequently visit random community members to help boost my social rating, then some of them post 'full' on my wall, indicating they cannot add me. So I think there is a limit to the number of neighbors you can have. I also suspect that as your level increases, so does the maximum number of neighbors you can have. These are just my observations. So far I'm at level 52 and have 130 neighbors. However, at no point since I've been playing this game have I ever been told that I've reached the maximum number of neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SenseiNJ.

I should clarify when nbrs write 'full' on my wall, they meant no bldgs are available for tipping/sparkle. Why does that happen?

Is it becos;

A. I have not cleared the coins due for collection becos of insufficient energy
    B. Because my biz do not have goods becos of empty warehouse
    C. How many times can a biz/home/community be 'tipped/sparkled' before it is full?

Once again, appreciate assistance on clarification, please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    Are they already your neighbors, or just other community members? In my experience, when a community member says they are 'full' it suggests they can't add any more neighbors. In addition to visiting all my neighbors daily, I frequently visit random community members to help boost my social rating, then some of them post 'full' on my wall, indicating they cannot add me. So I think there is a limit to the number of neighbors you can have. I also suspect that as your level increases, so does the maximum number of neighbors you can have. These are just my observations. So far I'm at level 52 and have 130 neighbors. However, at no point since I've been playing this game have I ever been told that I've reached the maximum number of neighbors.
    Full means simply that they can't found any building to tip. There is no limit to nbr number.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    Thank you SenseiNJ.

I should clarify when nbrs write 'full' on my wall, they meant no bldgs are available for tipping/sparkle. Why does that happen?

Is it becos;

A. I have not cleared the coins due for collection becos of insufficient energy
    B. Because my biz do not have goods becos of empty warehouse
    C. How many times can a biz/home/community be 'tipped/sparkled' before it is full?

Once again, appreciate assistance on clarification, please.
    nbr or community members can tip on a free building and make it sparkle. Done that, no one can tip it again, until it is ready to collect and you collect from it. That's all.

Rhino Keeper
    Roosfamily, thank you for clarification. That's quite a bummer, that each bldg can only accommodate one nbr's visit :/

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the exact number of hours you have after completion of a contract before it expires? In RS, it's the same as the time it takes to cook a recipe, but in CSM, it seems like the contracts expire more quickly.

I built loads of solar farms, tip, use your full 50 energy to collect from Industry, business, then houses, only start collecting from Community buildings as you run out, I have enough to go back up to 50 now. I often do not collect all from my Community buildings, as they only recharge every 8hrs, so it "banks" energy if I need it in between.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast