Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

Rhino Keeper

Building Tips

Add Community Buildings for more energy. Sometimes they give you extra energy when collecting coins. I love the small Wind Farm.

The best Community Building for new player is the Post Office. It's small and it doesn't need material requests. Save requests for expansion permits.

Only your neighbors can send you materials and permits. The limit is 20 per day. Accept all requests from your neighbors. It doesn't cost anything.

Rhino Keeper

Problem Tips

If you're having problems, turn your device completely off and restart. If this doesn't help, delete the game and reinstall the app. Don't worry you won't lose anything. The game is kept on the server. If this doesn't help contact Team Lava Support.

If you have a large city that takes a long time to post or crashes, put some buildings and decorations in storage. Your city will run better.

If your city keeps crashing, don't do anymore expansions or your city might totally crash and lock you out. Hoping the next update will fix crashing problems.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the best money-maker?

Farm Supplier
    It may be posted elsewhere but I could not locate it. Just keep in mind you can only send 20 requests out per day (even if you have 100 neighbors it selects 20 at random to receive the request). Best to just pick your 20 best and send them requests first. I have had much better luck getting my requests accepted quickly this way. I am still keeping some of my "deadbeat" neighbors in case I need them for a goal. We all know we have them; we may just need them. You never know.��

Hi there ,
    I have a bit confused about " request " , as i want to expand my city and need permits from my neighbors . I send requests to all of my neighbors ( 144 of them ) , but i always just receive around 20-22 permits per day and some more permits on next day before i send another bundle of requests .
    At the moment i need around 40-48 permits to expand my city , so i have to wait 2-3 days to collect enough permits to expand . Thus , i just wonder whether there is a limit for request per day or not ? If have , how many request i can receive responding per day ? . If no request limit , so what is wrong with my city ? anyone has the same ? because some of my neighbors are still online and visit my city , but i do not get permits from them ( Is it because system problem or my neighbors decline my request and how do i know if my neigbors ?)
    Any helps would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by onthetop310 View Post
    Hi there ,
    I have a bit confused about " request " , as i want to expand my city and need permits from my neighbors . I send requests to all of my neighbors ( 144 of them ) , but i always just receive around 20-22 permits per day and some more permits on next day before i send another bundle of requests .
    At the moment i need around 40-48 permits to expand my city , so i have to wait 2-3 days to collect enough permits to expand . Thus , i just wonder whether there is a limit for request per day or not ? If have , how many request i can receive responding per day ? . If no request limit , so what is wrong with my city ? anyone has the same ? because some of my neighbors are still online and visit my city , but i do not get permits from them ( Is it because system problem or my neighbors decline my request and how do i know if my neigbors decline my requests ?)
    I just correct the missing words for the last question

See post above. You can only receive 20 requests a day so don't send to all 144. It clogs the system. Send to 20 ( or maybe a few more as some may not respond). Next day send to 20 more. I often click to request ahead I'd time ( when I am not ready to expand yet). that way, when I am ready, I will have the requests I need already.

Quote Originally Posted by onthetop310 View Post
    Hi there ,
    At the moment i need around 40-48 permits to expand my city , so i have to wait 2-3 days to collect enough permits to expand . Thus , i just wonder whether there is a limit for request per day or not ? If have , how many request i can receive responding per day ? . If no request limit , so what is wrong with my city ? anyone has the same ? because some of my neighbors are still online and visit my city , but i do not get permits from them ( Is it because system problem or my neighbors decline my request and how do i know if my neigbors ?)

Which buildings are worth more? I know that the skyview restaurant is so try to tap those if I can.

What are the best buildings to have? I am level 41 but really don't know what I am doing. Capacity is over 2100 but I just have about half that so can add a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    When visiting cities you don't have to use doorbells. Tap on any building with no sparkles.

Ignore the doorbells. Sometimes the game only shows 2 doorbells, but city is not full. Look for and tap another building that has no sparkles.

Ignore doorbells and tap on 3 buildings worth more money. Game usually puts doorbells on cheaper buildings.

Tapping buildings when visiting gives you social points. Tap your buildings when you see the coin. When collecting coins, buildings with sparkles get a 20% bonus.

Always post on wall if you want a return visit.

I had noticed the sparkles on neighbours but never on my own buildings! I am level 41 and had not clued in to this.

Just wondering what buildings to add as I have expanded but not built on the space. I added a 5th industry and am at capacity. I only have half the housing that can be supported with the businesses I have.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    As stated by benbever, you collect the sparkles at time the house is ready for collection. If the house has sparkles, you collect extra coins for it. If the house has coins over it ready for collection, when you tap it, you collect both sparkles and rent.

Jip do it the same way and it works well
    When I'm out of Energie I usually do a few city visits until I've got some

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast