Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by doejp View Post
    Anybody have any suggestions? I completed a goal and received 5 gems, so I know I can have them.
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Ok. Thank you for the suggestions.

Farm Supplier
    I just started playing this and when people tip my buildings I see them sparkle but I can't collect. When I tap a building it just shows me how much time remaining til the building is finished its usual stuff and how many gems to speed up (eg. Rent on houses or profit from businesses)...

Rhino Keeper
    When it shows you how much 'time is remaining til the building is finished', then that means you have to wait exactly that time before you can collect from that building. If people tip (visit/clean) your building then you get a nice 20% bonus when collecting. If they tip your victorian house (it sparkles) then you can collect 108 instead of 90 (an additional 18 money) after 16 or less hours. If they are nice and tip your skyview restaurant then you get 540 instead of 450 money. Visitors can also fix your industry if your goods expire.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks benbever! I wasn't sure if the cleaning tip was built in to the regular profit since other TL games you collect whenever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by benbever View Post
    When it shows you how much 'time is remaining til the building is finished', then that means you have to wait exactly that time before you can collect from that building. If people tip (visit/clean) your building then you get a nice 20% bonus when collecting. If they tip your victorian house (it sparkles) then you can collect 108 instead of 90 (an additional 18 money) after 16 or less hours. If they are nice and tip your skyview restaurant then you get 540 instead of 450 money. Visitors can also fix your industry if your goods expire.
    Hi there!

Just starting and still don't get how to get rid of the sparkles once I am full. Do they simply disapear after some time?
    Thanks a lo?

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Hi there!

Just starting and still don't get how to get rid of the sparkles once I am full. Do they simply disapear after some time?
    Thanks a lo?
    As stated by benbever, you collect the sparkles at time the house is ready for collection. If the house has sparkles, you collect extra coins for it. If the house has coins over it ready for collection, when you tap it, you collect both sparkles and rent.

Rhino Keeper
    How long do I have before my Industry goods spoil? Is it impacted by Industry Type, Contract Type or Level?

I fell asleep last night after setting a 2 hour contract, woke up 2 hours after it was due to finish, and they were already spoiled :S

Farm Supplier
    The shorter contracts expire an hour after they are ready to collect. If you have ordered goods that take 8 hours then you will have a few hours before they expire. Simply put, if your contract is less than 4 hours you need to ensure that you will be able to collect them in a timely manner and if you chose the 8 or more hours contract then you will have plenty of excess time to collect

Rhino Keeper

Visiting Tips

When visiting cities you don't have to use doorbells. Tap on any building with no sparkles.

Ignore the doorbells. Sometimes the game only shows 2 doorbells, but city is not full. Look for and tap another building that has no sparkles.

Ignore doorbells and tap on 3 buildings worth more money. Game usually puts doorbells on cheaper buildings.

Tapping buildings when visiting gives you social points. Tap your buildings when you see the coin. When collecting coins, buildings with sparkles get a 20% bonus.

Always post on wall if you want a return visit.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast