Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    If I'm close to moving up a level, I check in more frequently to collect off vic houses, get XP so I can move up a level and have a complete energy refill.
    Vic houses are useful in this respect but are a drain on energy so will sell them in future for residences that generate income at a slower rate.
    In general, I use my energy in a similar way to you, Kooky

How frequently do your victorian huses pay rent? I play on an ipod ios4 and my victorian houses pay $120 every 15 hours. FYI the grandiose house garners $20 every 30 mins.

I've read in other threads that TeamLava may tweak price/gem rates on different devices. I'm curious about your response. Thnx!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocobumpy View Post
    How frequently do your victorian huses pay rent? I play on an ipod ios4 and my victorian houses pay $120 every 15 hours. FYI the grandiose house garners $20 every 30 mins.

I've read in other threads that TeamLava may tweak price/gem rates on different devices. I'm curious about your response. Thnx!!
    Vic houses used to pay 10 coins (? Don't remember exactly) every 3 mins when I posted, it was then changed to 6 min and now 15 h so no, they're not useful any longer for XP nor income. The red vic houses are 150/15h, blue and yellow ones are 90/15h at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    When it took 15 hrs for the victorian house to make money, I sold them. I think the condo and apartements are more profitable since they can produce more money in 1-4 hours so you don't have to collect often, and it will save your energy. iMHo

Stupid question, but how do I collect my bonuses from nbrs? I tap on the sparkles and it gives a time to collect or I can spend gems on it to collect! Should be able to tap on sparkles an collect? Help please. Thank u kim

Figured out question from above I guess should be able to collect like all the other games tho. But another question why does it cost u energy when u do collect from something u have bought? Should cost u to build or clear, but not to collect off something u ought out right! It kinda defeats the purpose in away. New to game trying to figure it out. So far not liking so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting after a set time is ok.
    Limiting collecting with a 3-minute "energy" counter is nonsense, and is what is ruining this otherwise good game.

Host(ess)
    What happens if you want to buy gems, but when you press "add" button there are no gems for purchase?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by doejp View Post
    What happens if you want to buy gems, but when you press "add" button there are no gems for purchase?
    You have to be on a certain level to be able to purchase gems. What level are you on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I just started... Lvl 12

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by doejp View Post
    I just started... Lvl 12
    What level do you have to be at to collect gems?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast