Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: City Metro Tips and Information

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMiti View Post
    There's a random chance of getting energy when collecting from Community or Wonders. Not sure what happens if we are full of energy. So it's better to collect from houses/businesses before collecting from Community/Wonders when you are full.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post354638
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Wanted to give a little heads up to everyone :

I expanded over the water today. Once expansion finished, I will now have to clear off 20 waters.

I already did a couple, and they did NOT go into my inventory.(I think bigbux asked this on another thread).

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-20-12 at 01:12 PM.

I have a question did the time to collect from the Victorian hoses go up? It's that at first it was 3 mins then 6 then 20 now 15 hours.

Will someone please tell me how to purchase supplies with coins. The only option I see is to buy them with gems which can't be right. This is the third time I have posted this question and no response so far so please let me know how to get to the contracts page. the only one that comes up for me is the one for the greenhouse.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcatiecat View Post
    Will someone please tell me how to purchase supplies with coins. The only option I see is to buy them with gems which can't be right. This is the third time I have posted this question and no response so far so please let me know how to get to the contracts page. the only one that comes up for me is the one for the greenhouse.
    I have responded to you on other threads yesterday.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post357614

Your own thread that you started up.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post357315

Fashion Designer
    What about visiting neighbor? What do the neighbors get? It's not like RS or BS where they can collect coins from tips. Is it Just to make your city more sparkling?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    What about visiting neighbor? What do the neighbors get? It's not like RS or BS where they can collect coins from tips. Is it Just to make your city more sparkling?
    Actually, whenever you collect from a sparkly house, you earn more money (and perhaps XP, I didn't check that) than you would usually get. For example, my Victorian Houses gave 12 instead of 10 coins (at the time when they gave money every 3 minutes).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijame View Post
    Actually, whenever you collect from a sparkly house, you earn more money (and perhaps XP, I didn't check that) than you would usually get. For example, my Victorian Houses gave 12 instead of 10 coins (at the time when they gave money every 3 minutes).
    And there's no advantage for the neighbor, right?

Rhino Keeper
    It's like that in every game though. The only thing you get from helping someone is an increased social rating, which in turn puts you higher up the list for when people randomly visit other people. The person you helped gets the extra coins, and with some common courtesy they'll return the favour and party/clean/tip etc at your place, so you get extra coins too.

Farm Supplier
    How frequently do your victorian huses pay rent? I play on an ipod ios4 and my victorian houses pay $120 every 15 hours. FYI the grandiose house garners $20 every 30 mins.

I've read in other threads that TeamLava may tweak price/gem rates on different devices. I'm curious about your response. Thnx!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast