Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Item Comparison

City Item Comparison

Same items, different design. Better or worse? You tell.

We'll start off with this picture and you guys can add more.

CS

CSM

Executive Chef
    I like the Metro design better. The colors are more bold in CSM. I love seeing people walking and cars on the street. I don't like is the energy.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I like the Metro design better. The colors are more bold in CSM. I love seeing people walking and cars on the street. I don't like is the energy.
    The color choices aren't great at all. I saw City Story going in that direction as well.

Banned
    Wow they are the same only the colors. The animation and the night feature and the energy...

Don't like energy don't like night feature cuz its harder to redecorate cuz you can't see in the night lol

Rhino Keeper
    I like the new game. The original was getting a bit stale. Hopefully we can expand more with this version.

The items in City Metro look stuffed. They look like they have no room to roam or the citizens to roam around in. The newest City Story items looked like that too. And sometimes the gradient on the buildings gets on my nerves in Metro. I don't know why, but it does.

Rhino Keeper
    Lmao- you gotta be kidding! Is this really the two different games? Why? Why? Why? I just don't geddit? Can someone explain why they thought this game was a good idea? Oh my. Restaurant metro.. Comming soon ...to an town near you.

Executive Chef
    I agree the second one is more bolder but imo, the colors aren't really comfortable to look at. I like the first one, it just seems more comfortable and relaxing.

CS

CSM

CS

CSM

CS

CSM

CS

CSM

CS

CSM

I worked by luck on my birthday last year to get the Guggenheim Museum. I also got the Airport.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I can't even believe that. That's puzzling. Why would u creat a whole new game that's pretty much the same as the other one?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast