Thread: Diamond Dragon Confirmation

New Resident

Diamond Dragon Confirmation

I have a diamond dragon now Evolution Temple going epic. My question is if I may get the combo i used be confirmed? I used Eagle 9 and Atlantis 9. It was my 13th. breeding on my 3rd try with the combo. My level was 22. I am also wondering If I breed the Diamond with another, does it up my chance's of getting another Diamond or risk for more fruitful?

For those who are wondering: I did breed the diamond and didn't pay a gold fee.
    I also want to take this opportunity to thank all those who share their information on here; it helped me make my choices wisely on my breeding. my contribute is to get the combo i used confirmed for others also to use. I can not admit it was just my luck on draw of 13 and 3rd try. ~Thankyou

Rhino Keeper
    Hi breeding using a diamond may up your chances . But I think the other dragon must be of a lower level. I got mine from a firestorm and coral where there is no balance of colours.

Rhino Keeper
    I have breed my two diamonds, got The same dragons as when I breed my firestorm and island.... If I get a diamond from crossing two diamonds, I'll report it...

New Resident
    Aahhh! Thankyou! I have seen some who had 3 diamond dragons Not knowing if they bought or bred to get them. I am satisfied with one for now so I will try to get all the types of dragon now by learning combo's to know what to breed. Wish me luck!

New Resident
    I will be looking forward to that report darkstorm