Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make-Up Counter

They will fix that glitch.

They just have thirty or forty other games they want to get people playing before they get around to fixing it. Guess they don't know how aggravating some of the problems are. I've had four neighbors close up shop because of the gem traps and manage traps.

I don't think fashion story is the game team lava is focussing on. It seems Bakery Story is the game that gets the most attention. I agree though, Team Lava needs to stop creating new games and work on improving the ones they already had. They have also waste too much time creating the new version of Bakery Story. Perhaps one day they will have ignored our requests for too long and then no one would be playing anymore...but then it will be too late for them to change. Bad business practice indeed, but that is what happens when money becomes so valued.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the make up counter only available to certain devices? I have never seen it.

(Hi Lambyo)

Rhino Keeper
    Just looked FS gamer guide and see that it is only ios, bummer. Make up sounds fun!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    Yes, there are only 4 items in it still.
    I don't regret getting it; most o my gems I evr had got lost in gem traps so I would rather have spend them on a make-up counter rather than having having lost them to something else. My main issue is that it is really hard to keep the items in stock without blocking the counter off from the ret of the store...that is if you don't go on fashion story every hour to place a new order. I wish we could order more than one thing at a time and that there was more items to order. Also I do not like the glitch where you get the coins from the make-up rather than the item itself after collecting tips.
    that;s pretty annoying, but it helps if you visit a neighbor or click the design tab before placing it.

I would love to get the make-up counter. But after knowing there's a glitch on the make-up counter, I'm gonna save up my gems for other decoration instead. Hopefully TL will fix the glitch soon.

Hello...how do u purchase the make-up counter i can't seem to find it anywhere

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lik2tease1 View Post
    Hello...how do u purchase the make-up counter i can't seem to find it anywhere
    Only exists for iOS, but the last tab in Design, the one that looks like a makeup brush.

Wait on the make up counter does it order on ur catalog where u order clothes?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by triztriz99 View Post
    Wait on the make up counter does it order on ur catalog where u order clothes?
    No it is a separate catalog from your clothes catalog.
    There is currently only one catalog for the makeup counter.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast