Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make-Up Counter

New Resident

Make-Up Counter

I was wondering if the make-up counter was worth it. Also How many catalogs does it have in it?

Rhino Keeper
    There are 4 items in the makeup counter, each takes 1 hour to order. I have lost a lot of orders since that time is so short. In addition to the gems it costs to purchase, you need a bunch of parts from your neighbors.

I have 3 of them, I'd give them to you if I could since I stopped using them once I mastered the items.

I just got mine just because I wanted to try it. I asked, like you did, and got the same advice that lambyo just gave you. I think to some extent what influenced me to buy the counter is I've twice fallen trap to things that ate my gems because there was no confirmation screen and because Team Lava purposefully leaves most of the traps there, knowing you'll fall into them.

When the extra slots were only 25 gems they seemed to be a pretty good tradeoff. I got more volume more quickly.

Farm Supplier
    Not worth it. I regret buying it.

I absolutely love my make up counter. I love having make up items and you can't gt from regular catalogs. The blush, make up brushes, etc are so cute. Plus, the counter is very pretty and gold. I totally recommend it!

I like my makeup counter but have a very hard time keeping the items in stock, since they only take an hour to order and I do not check my game that often during the day. A lot of my orders expire before I can put them out. Also I do wish there were more than 4 items to order.

I do like the look of the makeup counter and I like the 4 items you can order. I just wish there was another catalog with a longer wait for the items.

Executive Chef
    I wish TL would add more items! I'm kind of regretting buying it too, but they look really good on gold counters, glass counters, and thin skull counters IMO

Executive Chef
    I would think its worth it once they add more items. They look nice, and its cool how you can add make-up to ur store rather than just clothes and accessories.

I just managed to save enough gems. So not sure if it's worth getting it. Does it still have 4 items in the catalog only?

Yes, there are only 4 items in it still.
    I don't regret getting it; most o my gems I evr had got lost in gem traps so I would rather have spend them on a make-up counter rather than having having lost them to something else. My main issue is that it is really hard to keep the items in stock without blocking the counter off from the ret of the store...that is if you don't go on fashion story every hour to place a new order. I wish we could order more than one thing at a time and that there was more items to order. Also I do not like the glitch where you get the coins from the make-up rather than the item itself after collecting tips.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast