Thread: Pop-up

Host(ess)

Pop-up

Hi
    Not complaining, just something I noticed: whenever I post on a neighbour's wall, a pop-up saying I get a 500 coin reward always(!) shows up, though goal has not been completed.
    Thought I'd let you know, maybe others are also experiencing it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fodi View Post
    Hi
    Not complaining, just something I noticed: whenever I post on a neighbour's wall, a pop-up saying I get a 500 coin reward always(!) shows up, though goal has not been completed.
    Thought I'd let you know, maybe others are also experiencing it.
    I had this happen a couple of times too. try force closing your game . This worked for me.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Does the coin amount get added do you get 500 coins

There is a known issue with the Smart Money goal. One of the tasks for this goal is to build a Bank. If you happen to visit another city that has a bank, then the game mistaken believes that is your bank, and triggers the reward pop-up to show. You don't actually receive the rewards when this issue occurs. Your game will continuously try to re-sync, making it not possible to play the game.

To fix this, all you have to do is force-close the app and you should be able to access your city when you open the game again. This issue can still occur, if you happen to visit a city that has a bank again. This issue has already been fixed, but will require a version update, which will be coming soon.

Until then, you can force-close the app to bypass the sync error, or you can complete the goal by building a bank and it won't appear again.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the info Yes, I found that as soon as I built my bank, it didn't occur again.

Mattyboo: no, unfortunately not