Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 169

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    582

    Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

    Hi I decided to test which layout brings the most profit and here are my results.... below is a picture of my groovyruss layout. Now I only did 3 doors...3 cashiers....3 blocked off sections.... groovyruss has more sections......but the results were amazing even with just three sections. In each section there are 10 table/chair combos. But the idea is to create the least walking distance but with enough table/chairs...I tried 7 tables/chairs in each section cuz that would be 21 total like fecs says is ok to have in bakery..... but i got broken hearts now & then with groovyruss's layout....with fecs I didn't get broken hearts with only 21 table/chairs......so i asked groovyruss and was told I need 30 table/chairs total but w/ my 3 sections I can divide it by 3...so 10 in each section.....but arrange them so its still minimal walking...hence the shape of my sections in the pic. So here are my results.....both layouts are with only $4 per plate recipes...and both are within a 10-11 hr period.....overnight!

    With Fecs.... $78,728

    With GroovyRuss- $81,484

    But I want to add that with groovyruss's layout it was a shorter time period than when I checked it when I did fecs layout. So if I let it go longer to exactly match fecs layout time frame the number would be higher. Also already from 9:30 p.m. (last night) to 1:25 p.m. I have made 116,048....and i still have about 8 hrs to go till i reach the 24 hour mark! That's pretty good


    If I had as many sections like groovyruss my results would be even better! But that takes a lot of gems! Or if I had more higher profit recipes the results would be a lot better too! But I thought I would personally compare the 2 layouts and share my results.




  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    475
    That's incredible!! You've really done the hard work for everyone and that's soooo much appreciated. Oo oo I'm so excited to try it out in restaurant. Loooove your designs by the way.. Very creative and B E A Utiful!! I've got a few more days of holidays with my boys and then I will redo my restaurant.. I'm so excited. Thanks sooo much.. You're a star!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    That's incredible!! You've really done the hard work for everyone and that's soooo much appreciated. Oo oo I'm so excited to try it out in restaurant. Loooove your designs by the way.. Very creative and B E A Utiful!! I've got a few more days of holidays with my boys and then I will redo my restaurant.. I'm so excited. Thanks sooo much.. You're a star!!

    I am also writing down all my totals throughtout the day with this layout so I know how much I made in 24 hrs. I will post once I have that result. The more sections you have the less tables/chairs in each section you need...u just want 30 total then divide that by how many sections you are gonna do!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I am also writing down all my totals throughtout the day with this layout so I know how much I made in 24 hrs. I will post once I have that result. The more sections you have the less tables/chairs in each section you need...u just want 30 total then divide that by how many sections you are gonna do!

    Oops should have said I think.....I know groovyruss has 6 sections and is doing 6 tables/chairs in each section....that's 36 total...so u might have to play with it. But he told me I had to have 30 table/chairs. So I did....with no broken hearts from my peeps.

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    475
    I'm amazed. And I just wanted to say to groovyruss I'm sorry because I didn't really believe it was possible. My bad.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    338
    oh wait until lin77 tweaks it as per my suggestions you ain't seen nothing yet lol

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    oh wait until lin77 tweaks it as per my suggestions you ain't seen nothing yet lol

    Lol....you wanna give me the gems to do that groovy?
    I might add more doors down the road but at 10 gems per door it wont be soon! Thx for sharing ur design!

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I am also writing down all my totals throughtout the day with this layout so I know how much I made in 24 hrs. I will post once I have that result. The more sections you have the less tables/chairs in each section you need...u just want 30 total then divide that by how many sections you are gonna do!
    try and remove 2 table/chairs and see if you get any bad hearts or not. The layout is MUCH more forgiving
    when you only have 3 VS 6 as an example. you may be able to get away with 8 X 3 = 24 instead of 10 x 3 = 30
    and save 1 square per section which is HUGE. I Jumped from 2 to 4 doors so I didn't experiment with 3 that much.


    IMHO 10 doors is the sweet spot. (But yeah 100 gems)

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Lol....you wanna give me the gems to do that groovy?
    I might add more doors down the road but at 10 gems per door it wont be soon! Thx for sharing ur design!
    look on your wall. With what i put there and your new layout lol lots of coin to be had

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I'm amazed. And I just wanted to say to groovyruss I'm sorry because I didn't really believe it was possible. My bad.
    lol no worries cause I move 91K plates a day no matter if someone believes it me or not
    I THINK i can get break 110K with 10 doors but i am out of gems lol

    my 1 nbr has 30 doors and it is awesome to watch but not set up for coin just 30 next to each other
    for looks/decor.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •