Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New game city story metro

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Maybe city story will be like zoo story one and this new games it's like zoo story 2.... Does not make sense people have been asking for different story games not the same one just called differently
    City Story still has players. They've probably lost more than half their customers though (because the game was being left out) but I still play it! Why recreate a new game with a WHOLE new different design and look, when you can just improve, and I mean improve, the game we already have now. City Story Metro looks cartoony with bright and ugly colors and ridiculous designs and buildings. City Story Metro looks like those other city building games where you see GIANT hamburgers on top of buildings and people walk around in circles. All they did was take buildings from City Story and mess up the color! I don't care if they've added a night feature to this game. They botched it with the waiting for buildings to finish building and energy refilling. As I recall, no one likes these features! If you just wanted to add goals to the game, why didn't you put them in City Story? I've been waiting for them! This game has been around WAAAAY too long. It's like knocking down The Statue of Liberty because she turned a bit greener. No! You just improve her. They've improved her lights, her arms, her face, and much more.
    I liked TeamLava's classic games like: Farm Story, City Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Nightclub Story, (I don't play it, but) Fashion Story. They had a unique style and looked TOTALLY different from other "Building Games." Now in the newest games, you have to wait to build things and refill your energy and it's ANNOYING! I don't like: Pet Shop Story, Zoo Story 2, Bubble Mania, Pet Hotel Story, Dragon Story, and Treasure Story. Can you tell that it's the newest games?
    Is the company listening to us? I think it's just a waste of time to recreate a game, but in a WHOLE DIFFERENT way. Zoo Story wasn't a hit at all because there were no updates and it became boring... so you recreate another Zoo Story game... ???

Executive Chef
    What are you talking about a night feature

Grand Emperor
    *Insert how it's unfair that it's not available on android comment here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    *Insert how it's unfair that it's not available on android comment here.
    I'm iOS and don't see it in the app store... When I see it I'm going to wait to see if I get some goals requiring to download it

Banned
    GREAT another game Unavailable for Andriod....Why not catch Andriod up on the old games and features before making a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    GREAT another game Unavailable for Andriod....Why not catch Andriod up on the old games and features before making a new one.
    You wouldn't want this game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    What are you talking about a night feature
    I guess when night hits in your area, your city turns to night and the building lights go on. I don't see how they couldn't implement those features into the game WE ALREADY HAVE!

And they're putting their name on everything:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I know no one else from Australia. This game is only released in Australia. I read the description and saw the pictures of the game in iTunes. I'm disappointed. Why recreate this game when you can improve the one we already have?
    I'm in Australia- its in the app store , just loaded it up.. We got dragon story first too..not fair for others, but I think we are like guinea pigs.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg- got to level three.. Have to wait for energy.. Or buy it. Bye bye metro

Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Omg- got to level three.. Have to wait for energy.. Or buy it. Bye bye metro
    Doesn't TeamLava know we don't like energy! Well, we like energy, but we don't like waiting for our energy levels to refill. This game looks NOTHING like the old TeamLava games.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast