Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New game city story metro

Rhino Keeper
    I just downloaded this from the German iTunes and started playing. You know, in case reaching some level would help me later in DS, like e.g. with Pet Hotel. I have to agree that the overall lack of energy is a tad displeasing. I mean, on the one hand I can live with having to wait so I get to spend more time with PHS, however, I don't see myself progressing too fast any time soon there...

Also I expanded too soon, cause now I have a quest for it and the next expansion requires help from other players - and I don't have any friends on there yet. (Plus, given the responses in this thread, I won't have many peeps too choose from :P). Why can't expansion quests work retroactively? (For all those games)
    Something like: Have X expansions --> y/x
    So if it requires me to have expanded my town thrice and I only did it twice so far, it'd show 2/3... THAT would make sense, especially given how often most of these games have expansion quests. I feel that those essentially punish me for expanding too soon.

I haven't played the 'old' CS, so I can't say much to that... I am however sure that if I run out of app space, this game is one of the candidates to get deleted first.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Does anyone have a minus energy problem? Whenever I collect from buildings I end up with -2 or -4 energy. Then when energy gets to 0, notifications tell me my energy is full.
    Yup. And it doesn't even do what I was trying to do. If I were to collect a building, it would say -1 energy and it wouldn't have collected the building, leaving me with -1.

Executive Chef
    So is this gonna come to Android and Kindle.....once all the bugs are worked out??????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Does anyone have a minus energy problem? Whenever I collect from buildings I end up with -2 or -4 energy. Then when energy gets to 0, notifications tell me my energy is full.
    This is a known issue. When you're at 0 Energy, tapping on buildings to collect may work and will subtract energy, causing you to go negative. You'll have to wait for energy to add to go back up. It should be fixed with a version update later.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is a known issue. When you're at 0 Energy, tapping on buildings to collect may work and will subtract energy, causing you to go negative. You'll have to wait for energy to add to go back up. It should be fixed with a version update later.
    Well, shoot. I thought it was a feature. I hope they don't fix it. It only happens when you hit on homes so I thought it was "by design." That way, when you are at 0 people can still ding dong you and you can collect the level up ratings star, clear it and another person can come ding dong. I use this to level up and for when I go to bed so that when I wake up I'm full again. That way I usually always have a spot for people to visit me. Then again, I way too many homes.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys, I am level 13 and don't have a single quest atm... So all I do right now is collect and produce... when I don't forget to check, cause the whole energy thing doesn't exactly keep me glued to the screen XD

Rhino Keeper
    I tried this game out since I love City Story so much thought I'd at least give it a go. Especially with the rumors of them taking it away. Well I gave it a try. But I truely disliked it. Felt very childish and had barely got started and have to sit out since need energy??!! As in an arcade game. Well I'm sure some will enjoy it but it's just not for me. I like playing games that have a more real life feel.

Rhino Keeper
    More changes... Victorian houses now give coins after 10 minutes (instead of two or three)...

I'm a little peeved as I just leveled up after collecting and had full energy, and now I'm essentially "wasting" 3 energy that could have recovered while I wait to pick up more coins from the houses. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    *20 Minutes, not 10. So I could have recovered at least 6 energy...

New Resident
    Does anyone have a problem while you expand???? I click on expand, it starts, then 10 secs later pouf, nothing, the money is back and no expension?????
    What is wrong???
    I left a message for my other game, the pet hotel cause I have a bug, it's been 24 days and still no answer.. Hope it won't take as long for the one... :-(((