Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: New game city story metro

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by frhu View Post
    Does anyone have a problem while you expand???? I click on expand, it starts, then 10 secs later pouf, nothing, the money is back and no expension?????
    What is wrong???
    I left a message for my other game, the pet hotel cause I have a bug, it's been 24 days and still no answer.. Hope it won't take as long for the one... :-(((
    I have not had any issues, but others are having this issue and it has been reported.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post353795
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Can I suggest that the game to be completely DEVOID of the energy system❔at this rate all players will be done playing within 1 min after HOURS of waiting time❕

If tl insist on energy..y not make the energy to be used on certain actions❔ like just chopping down trees, build houses and stock supplies..as those require energy in real life..in modern society..rent can be collected effortlessly without spending energy..I am sure this will help change the game dynamics to be more player friendly

Next..gift options please..so that we dun need to keep waiting for players to accept material request..but we can build it instantly..again if tl thinks that will allow player to progress too fast..then just let common materials be sent as gifts while special materials be required to be asked through nbrs only..this allow better interaction for an online game

My 2 cents worth

Rhino Keeper
    Level 15 now, still got no quests to dooooooo... Oh well. I'll collect money at my leisure for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I gave the game a shot. I did not like it at all. Did not like the energy bar. Playing tl games was nice since no energy bars but you ruin a game with an energy bar, yuk. Plus I noticed the colors seem not to great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kyora View Post
    Can I suggest that the game to be completely DEVOID of the energy system❔at this rate all players will be done playing within 1 min after HOURS of waiting time❕

If tl insist on energy..y not make the energy to be used on certain actions❔ like just chopping down trees, build houses and stock supplies..as those require energy in real life..in modern society..rent can be collected effortlessly without spending energy..I am sure this will help change the game dynamics to be more player friendly

Next..gift options please..so that we dun need to keep waiting for players to accept material request..but we can build it instantly..again if tl thinks that will allow player to progress too fast..then just let common materials be sent as gifts while special materials be required to be asked through nbrs only..this allow better interaction for an online game

My 2 cents worth
    I completely agree with this. I DL this game for a goal and I would possibly keep playing if I didn't have to wait for energy. This energy thing is lame. I shouldn't have to use energy picking up my money.....Deleting this gam ASAP

Executive Chef
    I get -1 energy but I can use extra energy

Rhino Keeper
    Although I got no quests still, I'm glad I started playing when I did... insta-finish for all those gem quests from the other games

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with many of you about the energy. I tried the first City Story and got bored of it, but liked that there were moving things in this one so I thought I might really get into it. But having to stop playing constantly just makes things happen sooooooo slowly, I can't stand it. I downloaded Dragon and Bakery based on goals in other games, and ended up really liking them and keeping them, but I am not getting into this one at all, almost completely due to the energy thing. What a drag.

My biggest question is:

If TeamLava didn't want to update the original and make it compatible to Metro's features, then why did they create a whole new app... whole new design... lacking all of our suggested features... and basic features of City Story? I just don't get it. Just don't get it.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415