Thread: Coin disappeared!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Coin disappeared!

When I got on my ipad to speed up my fairy dragon my money whent from 264,620 to 26,462! What happened?!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure. You should contact TL, they can find out what happened to your coins:support@teamlava.com

Rhino Keeper
    That's terrible- but don't expect to get it back-They'll just say you spent it or that your money hasn't actually dissapeared it's just gone back into the dragons and over time it will come back to you. I lost 60 in gold and won't get it returned. I feel bad for you because it is frustrating- I noticed the day before yesterday that the correct amount of food that I make is not being added on to my total- ohhh that's right lol it's just gone back into the farm silly me.. And I will get it back IN TIME.

Rhino Keeper
    That kind of stuff shouldn't be happening, but even worse is knowing what the TL response will be. They need to become customer service oriented if they want to stick around. This attitude that the customer is wrong doesn't work.

Please do note defame the TeamLava staff.

In regards to your Coins issue, please send an email to support so they can investigate the issue and assist you.