Thread: Disappearing items & loosing gems

Angry Disappearing items & loosing gems

Dear team*

It's seriously a big problem with fashion story it happened again where i submitted my complaint to support team over a week now & till date nothing happen where i bought a dressing room with 24 gems & it diappeared & gems are gone, now I was rearranging my boutique & I bought a sunflower stand & it disappeared & lost the gems that I bought it with.*

* * * * * * PlzzzzzzzZZZ do something about it*

Add to the above when u rearrange your boutique and you continue playing or quite the game , when u resume the game everything is In a mass *ALSO ur orders, when u order they disappear.*

Are the stuff playing hide & seek over there?!!!!!*
    It's upsetting funny *thing with this game*

Plz look to it seriously*

Thnx & regards
    Storm8 ID skathiri77

Add to this all the game do not sync. properly & it disconnect even with strong Internet signal

New Resident
    I uninstalled the game and put it back on because I earn gems for other games. Every time I log out all of my inventory disappears. Ridiculous. I sent an email and will wait for response. I am sure nothing will be fixed. Well hate to say this, but at least it's not just me. Hope you get it resolved too. Post when it happens.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by euforia34 View Post
    I uninstalled the game and put it back on because I earn gems for other games. Every time I log out all of my inventory disappears. Ridiculous. I sent an email and will wait for response. I am sure nothing will be fixed. Well hate to say this, but at least it's not just me. Hope you get it resolved too. Post when it happens.
    Are you blocking your door? If you are it can cause things like this to happen. Blocking your door is not an official part of the game.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Can u pls sort the bugs out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Are you blocking your door? If you are it can cause things like this to happen. Blocking your door is not an official part of the game.
    Hi Storm,
    I have a similar problem with the above, but only it's about the "catalogue" strip. It's acting weird: it doesn't respond to the touch for hours even a whole day yesterday, and this way it doesn't let to pick up orders in time and they expire. And the thing is, the rest of the game continues normally, so eventually it leaves me with expired orders which I can not even delete and start new ones and also unhappy customers due to the lack of new goods in the store. Pleeeeeeease can you sort this out????? I have two different iPads with two storm Ida's and the same thing happens on both of them.... never had the same problem with the other storm games!!!!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykatstown View Post
    Hi Storm,
    I have a similar problem with the above, but only it's about the "catalogue" strip. It's acting weird: it doesn't respond to the touch for hours even a whole day yesterday, and this way it doesn't let to pick up orders in time and they expire. And the thing is, the rest of the game continues normally, so eventually it leaves me with expired orders which I can not even delete and start new ones and also unhappy customers due to the lack of new goods in the store. Pleeeeeeease can you sort this out????? I have two different iPads with two storm Ida's and the same thing happens on both of them.... never had the same problem with the other storm games!!!!!!!!!!
    Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game. -Regular Fashion version 1.5.3
    Try Closing out you game and background applications.

lick you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    My door is not blocked. I have unistalled, reinstalled, stopped game etc and still happening. I was told my Team Lava that there is a sync error and the game reverts back a few minutes in time. They cannot restore coins or items. So basically this will be an ongoing problem. Very annoying.

New Resident
    If there is another solution, love to know about it.

Hi there Skathiri77, On 6.2.13 I sent TeamLava a message regarding the very same issue.. I bought 105 gems and purchased two dressing rooms, the next day I was missing 50 plus gems.. I'm still waiting to hear from them..
    It's truly not fair when I'm buying gems and they just disappear! Did TeamLava help you get you're missing items and gems back? Very frustrated < storm ID SheilaGirl945 >