Thread: Decor. your island! Let find out the perfect sence!

Host(ess)

Cool Decor. your island! Let find out the perfect sence!

um... As you know, breeding sorts of rare, super rare dragons is the most happiest in DS! But to make your island beautiful as well as beneficial seems too hard! Especially, the owners of the island never buy cash ( <= it's me )

Let me example...
    1>. If you want to get more and more coins, you should have full of habitats, and also full of dragons in its.
    => So the free space will be very small, right? ( The price of expand is higher and higher day by day )

2>. In the opposite side, if you want your island to be beautiful and magnificent, it'll just need some habitats and some dragons you really like there will be much space for you to decorating!

I'm a sort of 1... what about you?

and how many dragons, sort of dragons are there in one habitat?

Here's my images, now, let suggests some ideas to make the perfect island!

see, i put the max dragons per one habitat. and just one sort of dragon. So it looks pretty neat and clean. I also know, it's not nice, anyway.

And here's frames... I want to make it more different, i mean, another kind of arrangement. But space land is limited.

Banned
    Arrange the habitats in a specific order of 4 color rings outside,A layer of Purple garden in 2nd layer,and If you have any,a diamond field in center,or an evolution temple or a breeding den.That should work!

Host(ess)
    Oopps i think, with a large number of habitats, you can't arrange it into square, rectangle, etc.... :O I have just tried and I couldn't make it, um... neat-color habitats... It got mix up with each other, and looked confused.

I'm arranging the decor around the water. One other very important point for me: the look of adult dragons. I only mature those dragons who have a pleasant appearance. No monster looking dragons. Needless to say, I have lots of "babies or juvenile " dragons. Oh well, it's a game. I don't do ugly or monsters etc

Rhino Keeper
    I have several islands and have set up a colour on each, blues on an island with pink flowers and ponds, purples on another island with purple pink flowers, greens on another island with stone paths and pink flowers, my reds and yellows are waiting to be separated, so are together for a while. I decorated the reds with red castles and pink flowers and my yellows with green flowers.

Rhino Keeper

Host(ess)
    Right, with some flowers, the island looked more colorful and interesting... But i suggest you should sell some bunch of flowers, i see a lot of flower make it confused :-?