Thread: Fashion Story missing coins and items

Fashion Story missing coins and items

I don't understand why my supposed EARNED coins are gone! I FULLY stocked my store so I can 'earn' whilst I sleep (isn't that one of the objectives of this game?) and when I woke up there was a message stating that i've earned 25,000 + coins. Yet as soon as the 'welcome back' banner lifted I have the exact same coins I had before I went to bed!

And some items are missing too!

I read through this board and it seems the glitch was NEVER really fixed by Team Lava!!! These so-called glitches are still happening.

I've turned my iPad on and off, even deleted and re-installed the game but to no avail.

Can someone from Team Lava please tell me if this is going to be an ONGOING GLITCH because if yes then I have to find other games worth my time and the efforts I put in!

Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Did you block your door overnight?
    What is the current version of your Ipad?
    what is the version number of the fashion game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom)
    Are you playing on wifi or 3G?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for replying kooky panda!
    No, I didn't block my door overnight because I wanted to sell my stocks.
    My iPad's version iOS 5.1.1 and the version of this Fashion Story game I'm playing is 1.5.1.
    I am playing this game by wifi.
    Let me know what I'm doing wrong please!
    Thanksssss! ��

Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! ������ Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hipchick8 View Post
    Thanks for replying kooky panda!
    No, I didn't block my door overnight because I wanted to sell my stocks.
    My iPad's version iOS 5.1.1 and the version of this Fashion Story game I'm playing is 1.5.1.
    I am playing this game by wifi.
    Let me know what I'm doing wrong please!
    Thanksssss! ��
    I am not sure . Looks like you are all current and have done all the steps. I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com to look into your game.
    What items went missing? did they show back up after you deleting the game and redownloaded it from the app store?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! ������ Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...
    Waiting before click on anything doesn't help. Try some of the suggestions in this thread and see if it helps.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...914#post286914

New Resident
    I have the same issue and with Shopaholic coins. iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1, game version 1.5.2.

I don't understand why my supposed EARNED coins are gone! I FULLY stocked my store so I can 'earn' whilst I sleep (isn't that one of the objectives of this game?) and when I woke up there was a message stating that i've earned 25,000 + coins. Yet as soon as the 'welcome back' banner lifted I have the exact same coins I had before I went to bed!

And some items are missing too!

I read through this board and it seems the glitch was NEVER really fixed by Team Lava!!! These so-called glitches are still happening.

I've turned my iPad on and off, even deleted and re-installed the game but to no avail.

Can someone from Team Lava please tell me if this is going to be an ONGOING GLITCH because if yes then I have to find other games worth my time and the efforts I put in!

Thank you!
    Maybe someone came into your account i know that in fashion story if you go to someone else's shop and go to your gifts and click "use" you can see what they're ordering... I'm not really sure though i know because one time a few months ago... Maybe even a year i had lost some coins... Only like 5,000 and i had a lot of coins so i didn't report it Bcuz i didn't think it would be a big problem... But i searched up "can people hack into your fashion story account?" And some things came up and one of them was this glitch. I'm not for sure.. Maybe