Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What level are you on bubbles?

Level 58, without spending gems

Farm Supplier
    7-3 ugh this waiting for the meter baris a drag :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Lmao! You go girl.. That's hilarious.

The hardest level is 8-6 for sure.. I was stuck on that for days. My poor family heard nothing but mum yelling at her iPad saying " IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!! " . Unfortunately I'm surrounded by males so they had no sympathy only laughter. Grrr. But seriously that level nearly makes you give up, I didn't spend any money on it, and honestly probably did it 30 times. I've now finished but I don't even know how to get all three stars on some levels- can someone fill me in?
    Wait till you get to 9-3 ( or 51, have they changed the level names ?) it's sooo hard, I'll never get passed it before those stupid sludge bubbles block the way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Wait till you get to 9-3 ( or 51, have they changed the level names ?) it's sooo hard, I'll never get passed it before those stupid sludge bubbles block the way!
    Yeah it was hard- I'm finished nw though.. I think. No one will tell me if you can get past the last level. Lol. Cause I keep wining with 10ish bubbles left and then it says " you have no bubbles left" instead of " you won" lmao tricky

Fashion Designer
    I am done too with all levels, now I've gotta go back and chase stars
    I haven't spent any gem either, and used the booster twice, but I guess will need some boosters to achieve the three stars everywhere.

Executive Chef
    Finished as well, all levels at 2 or 3 stars, going back to 2 star ones to get them to 3. Was stuck at 8-6 for awhile (2 days?) but really it's all about luck and getting the right colour bubbles because I eventually completed with 45 bubbles to spare and at 3 stars, no boosts or gems spent, go figure!

Farm Supplier

Stuck on Level 34...

Anyone have a trick or just anything to share how I can beat level 34 & move on? This is the hardest I have so far played. Also it does not help when u have the last 2 top rolls left & then u r out of time & have to wait for time to reset.

Thanks

Farm Supplier

Stuck on Level 35 how do I beat?

Anyone have a trick or just anything to share how I can beat level 35 & move on? This is the hardest I have so far played. Also it does not help when u have the last 2 top rolls left & then u r out of time & have to wait for time to reset.

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Sorry level 35

Executive Chef
    I don't understand what you mean by out of time, do you mean out of bubbles?
    For level 35, avoid hitting lightning bubble on the same row as toxic bubbles, you can hit the lightning bubble above the toxic bubble row. If you don't, bursting the toxic bubbles will reduce your bubble count. If you find it hard to avoid bursting toxic bubbles, then make sure you buy the anti venom boost before starting the level.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast